40 posts in this topic

Guest LegendMKS
7 minutes ago, haloman30 said:

Rontunerd :D

In this case, mod means modification. 

Guest slug

zombi mod: its something that makes mine craft like call of duty zombies

Guest Noobthatlikepie

Do any of these work for "cracked" minecraft?

Guest iDavid
7 minutes ago, haloman30 said:

Not to be a party pooper, but this probably should have been in the minecraft section....

Favorite mods:
Industrial craft
Too Many Items

Single Player Commands
More creeps and weirdos

Nice thread! :)/facepalm

Wrong... Minecraft Server section is for advertisements and events on the server.

Guest ncc22

Single player commands : 200+ EPIC Commands PLUS World edit.

What more could we ask for ;)

Guest ✌MyHobos&Pilgrim✌

Explosives + Mod: Basically you get all the Call of Duty Killstreaks (AC-130, Predator missile, etc.) and you get like 10 types of nukes and TNT.

Guest maxyoung24

I like single player commands the best. I am horrible at finding good mods. I'm scarred of ruining my computer by downloading something bad. 

Guest iDavid

ntx2
He the only adult mod out there :P
No offence to others

Guest Koolade

Favorite mods? Single player commands, autoswitch mod, and zombe fly mod.

Autoswitch mod just switches to the most efficient tool when mining/placing blocks. 

Favorite moderators?  Lopy, Ncc, Zac . 
most helpful to me? Why would I make them my favorite? No Offence to the other mods... I chose them cus they have fixed all of my biggest problems. ;P

Guest ddn9900

Mine is Mo's creature mod and optifine

Ones that don't get you banned.
Not implying I use hacks or cheats, besides Zombe.

Guest kushclouds

RONTU :D

Guest Dowony

How could no one make a nice description of 2 of the best mods out there.

1. Tekkit - This is a mod pack consisting of Buildcraft, IndustrialCraft, RedPower, and many more. It has many redstone enhancements, such as machines, even nukes and nuclear reactors are in! Its my most favorite mod in Minecraft, it is pure amazing. Plus its Multiplayer!

2. UgoCraft - One word for this mod, awesome. This mod lets you rotate blocks, make Windmills, trains, and much more! I recommend this mod to anyone.

Get these mods NAO. 

My absolute favourite mod by far has to be Optifine, as it gives so much more control (and therefore FPS) to me when playing Minecraft. TMI is good when Modloader is installed as you can give yourself infinite stacks of items without the issue of instantly getting a full stack if you pick up a block like when using the maxstack command on SPC. Zombe is also very useful as it gives you hotkeys to most of the aspect of SPC and TMI, albeit with different usages etc (no console, key combos etc).

To summarise:

Optifine: Mod that adds many options to game setting, effectively giving the player the ability to double or sometimes even triple their FPS through game optimisation (I get about 2 - 2.5 times FPS increase on Single Player, About 1.5 times on multiplayer)
TMI (aka TooManyItems): Inventory Editor with time control, gamemode switching, difficulty switcher, and item spawning UI
SPC (aka SinglePlayerCommands): World Edit control plus many other commands to make construction etc MUCH easier for large projects. Only problem is, the atlantis command, which I gather to be useful for trying to make underwater bases, has been disabled)
Zombe's ModPack: A compilation of mods to enhance both the game and building power of the user. Compatible with most Bukkit servers (if set up so) it not only saves time but also your brain, as you only need to learn your keyboard rather than complex command strings.

That's about it from me now. Enjoy modding!

PS: I use Modloader simply to help ensure all mods run as I want them to. All it really does is stop mod conflicts etc. A variation of it is included in Optifine.
PPS: I also use mcpatcher to install my mods, as it sorts everything out in one go and lets me order said mods into and heirarchy I want, thereby letting me choose which mods should replace aspects of other mods (i.e. modloader with Optifine etc)

OK, I'm definitely finished now. *takes a huge breath and collapses from asphyxiation*

Guest ๖ۣۜAveoakview

Favorite Mods: Single Player Commands, Too Many Items, Arrows Mod, Explosives Mod.
SPC: 200+ commands with a world edit, my favorite!
TMI: Instantly spawn items
Arrows Mod: 4 types of arrows including Lightning, which strikes a bolt of lightning where the arrow hits. Ice arrow, instantly freezes water. Fire arrows: Sets fire to Mobs or any block it strikes. Explosive arrows: Explodes anything it hits withing a 10 block radius. ALSO includes a Homing bow, which locks on ur current arrow to the nearest Mob/Player
Explosives Mod: Gives you MW2 Killstreaks such as the AC-130 and Stealth Bomber, also with 10+ types of bombs. Very fun to use.