Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest lolwutusay

Pvp in the overworld for some areas

20 posts in this topic

Guest lolwutusay

Well back in the time of factions for this server their was pvp in the overworld. some places had a No-Pvp zone. Well would it be possible to make like certain places for pvp. First reason is that some ppl lag in the nether and end like me :(. Some ppl might want to make a giant arena in the overworld for pvp and mob hunting purposes but since theirs no pvp in ALL of the overworld thats not possible. and last reason is that
If i catch a griefer in my house i want to be able to kill him and take my stuff back since theirs no more member rollbacks it will be the only way for me to get back my stuff without getting all the materials and craft it again like enchantment tables,brewing stands, bookshelves and that stuff.

Guest Kyosoul®

I want to have pvp in the overworld too :pinch: Nether is too laggy and redish color for me same as The End. Seen 1.2 I never go pvp

Guest xEmeraldx

no! if theres pvp, theres going to be even bigger problems. ppl are going to sneak into ppls houses and kill the people that are AFK or busy with chests. im pretty sure bigger problems come with pvp. ppl get too aggresive

Guest Dude322111
Just now, haloman30 said:

no! if theres pvp, theres going to be even bigger problems. ppl are going to sneak into ppls houses and kill the people that are AFK or busy with chests. im pretty sure bigger problems come with pvp. ppl get too aggresive

Read more carefully. He said PvP in SOME areas.

Guest Ton1546

You could just make some arenas and thats why the end and nether exist.

Guest lolwutusay

You could just make some arenas and thats why the end and nether exist.

Nether and end get reset frequently. Warp pvp1 and Warp arena1 were both pvp arenas that got reset. If someone is griefing me i want to be able to kill them and teach them not to mess with me and if they had my stuff on them i get that back to. Nether is laggy for some ppl and if your walking around in the end those endermans are a pain in the butt when they group up and attack you. People go to nether and end to get recourses and then get killed. If the arenas were in the overworld their would be less ppl hunting you down in the end and nether.

Guest xEmeraldx

no! lolwutusay wants it to be all of the overworld. he would spend most of his time in the end killing people that would come in! he's a saving killing psychopath!

Guest lolwutusay

no! lolwutusay wants it to be all of the overworld. he would spend most of his time in the end killing people that would come in! he's a saving killing psychopath!

Fascinating story lad, your parents must be so proud... Yeah i want it to be all of the overworld so i can hunt u down and kill ppl like u :)

I can make it so that you can change when you have PvP on and off, but not sure about limited PvP areas. It is hard to flag the entire world for no-pvp, with some areas pvp as it is not handled like that. PvP is either on or off by default, and then you change the map to a non-pvp zone afterwards by getting all chunks and flagging them.

Guest lolwutusay

Yeah so you can like only fight ppl with Pvp on right? That would be good if a player could chose to switch it on or off. Anyways yeah having them in some zones wont work because someone put non-pvp zone for the spawn of warp end and ppl camped their when they had low health so it was removed. although if its the thing where the player can switch on or off wouldnt they just do /pvp off when their losing a fight like how everyone used to warp away when their wasnt a 3 second wait...

Guest Mr.davidxd33

I can make it so that you can change when you have PvP on and off, but not sure about limited PvP areas. It is hard to flag the entire world for no-pvp, with some areas pvp as it is not handled like that. PvP is either on or off by default, and then you change the map to a non-pvp zone afterwards by getting all chunks and flagging them.

We need /pvp on and off again like in 1.7.3. With that people can build arenas in the overworld without worrying about it being reset or griefed. A lot of people would love this.

We need /pvp on and off again like in 1.7.3. With that people can build arenas in the overworld without worrying about it being reset or griefed. A lot of people would love this.

Ahh... Good old 1.7.3... How I miss you.... I like the idea of /PvP, except there would need to be some clear indication of your PvP status so people know who to PK.

Guest Roxasftw

I agree. The reason I disliked factions was because the people who didn't want to fight were forced to, but an on/off switch to PVP maybe an answer to that, but again, there is the possibility of people turning it off when they are losing like what lolwutusay said. Maybe you could put a timer on it similar to the way teleporting is now?

Guest Edwin F. Lionheart

Ah yes, Stone harry's idea is good indeed, just like the good old 1.7!!!

Now PEOPLE can actually HOLD REAL PvP tournaments in the overworld!

just think..... everyone will have their own groups and Fight off each other and try to be cha,ps..... with PRIZES!!!

I LOVE IT.

Chaotic United, Gladiator style!!!

YES from me here

Guest lakyy98

maybe some plugin that u can only fight in your zone :D
lol i like idea 
lolwutusay we pvp-ed many times in end, but i agree it was too lag!!!

Guest lolwutusay

Glad ppl agree with /pvp on and /pvp off. If you dont wanna fight just keep it off and if u wanna pvp in overworld keep it on :D hopefully it gets implemented

lol ima have it off and when lolwut isnt looking ima turn it on and jump out of no ware and kick his ass lol jk :P

Guest lolwutusay

Lol josh then i will be scared to go /afk ill just fake /afk and watch anyone trying to betray me lol