Become a premium member to remove ads
LeesilUg

Nether in Skyblock

Question

Currently in the skyblock server I was able to finally get to the nether.....only for it to connect me to Teddysol7's nether island and I cant do anything there.  nor can I use the portal to get back.  Is there a workaround for this, or do I just have to accept this issue?

2020-05-24.png

3 answers to this question

Shit sorry didn't see this until just now lmao

Unfortunately, this is currently a known issue with no real fix outside of our eventual migration to BungeeCord. Nether Portals in general tend to be buggy server-wide, for instance in Survival a lot of people coming back from the nether will end up locked in my base inexplicably, and a similar issue happens with SkyBlock.

The most that we can do for now is have a Moderator fly around and locate your actual nether island, teleport you to it, and then have you set a home there. A proper fix will become possible once we've finished migrating to BungeeCord - but don't expect that to happen anytime super soon as there's a long ways to go still.

well, not sure what happened at this point, lol.  I am not on my own portal, but I am at the cieling of the whole thing.  I am good here I hope.