Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest _L_E_F_T_

Drugs and Gangs/Mafia?

7 posts in this topic

Guest _L_E_F_T_

Hello,

i would just like to suggest an AMAZING gamemode that i have been playing for over a month now.

This gamemode is basically Factions with a twist.

it is usual factions, but with drugs such as weed(wheat) and around 8 other drugs.

there is also guns. (crackshot)

the basis is to pick between a dealer ( can grow drugs and sell it to people/shops).

OR a cop (camps in shops and places ppl can sell and attempts to arrest them!.

Once a cop arrests someone, the druggy goes to jail for a desired time and the cop confiscates the drugs.

In this way the cop can then sell the drugs for money.

When enough money is acquired, the person, be it a cop or druggy, can rankup to higher ranks that have better ranks.....For Example, $3000 can get someone to rankup from cop to DEA, which has the /back command and maybe 1 more /sethome. Higher ranks can then do /kits to get the specified kits ( i advise maybe god armor and sword to very high ranks....this would spice up the pvp).

Druggies can farm drugs and sell it, but Cops should NOT be allowed to do this, or cops would be too overPowered.

PLUGINS NEEDED:

Crackshot (for guns)

Drugmeup ( for drugs) there are many plugins for this.

SeizedDrugs (for cop system) a custom-made one would be better though.

Chestshop (For playershops to buy/sell drugs)

NOTICE: i forgot to mention that when a cop tries to jail someone and turns out the druggy doesnt have drugs in their inventory, the cop shuld be fined an amount... say $1000 or depends on the economy..

ALSO, make cops an applyable rank, so the community doesnt get spammed by lurking cops!!

FINALLY: i believe this would spice up pvp and the fun on the server. I have searched and found only 1 or 2 good servers that host this experience, and they get INSANE amounts of donations and votes per day... so adding this feature would make Nuclear District a part of the small competition....

Another Suggestion...dont make Nd points a requirement to use some features....it shows desperation and is quite annoying.

Guest KooladeCaprisun

Thank's for the suggestion, left! The server is, for the most part, PG-13, so we can't bring in factors that the average thirteen-year-old kid would be used to. If a thirteen-year-old kid joins the server, and sees that we have weed in the game, that could influence them to want to do drugs in real life. Not to say that they would/would not do them anyway, but we don't want to be the people responsible for a kid getting hooked to drugs(or any other extreme negative factors). That, and moms might rage at us, and that's never fun

As for NDPoints, they're really only used as faction currency. They're used as currency because normal MC money would be too easy to obtain and farm. With NDPoints, you can only gain so much in a day by either voting or playing games, and they can help out the server too

Guest Nik

I have heard of the Drugs plugin and I can account for the fact that it is a unique game that is gaining lots of popularity. In my personal opinion, the pg-13 concept is great, but doesn't really matter. Kids play violent fps games, which you can say promotes gun use and violence. And studies do show that playing violent video games does not necessarily make you a more violent person at all. The concept of drugs plugin is very interesting. My only problem with incorporating it would be the fact that we have several minigames and gamemodes currently, and I don't want to saturate the population between all these games. A few well developed, solid gamemodes is key. I think we will definitely keep this suggestion in the back of our mind, but right now our focus is creating a role play game mode or adventure mode style game mode that is well developed and has a custom map. This is a huge project to undertake, but if we are dedicated we can generate a quality product that is unique and will attract lots of attention.

Guest The Tastiest Tickles

The server is, for the most part, PG-13, so we can't bring in factors that the average thirteen-year-old kid would be used to. If a thirteen-year-old kid joins the server, and sees that we have weed in the game, that could influence them to want to do drugs in real life.

This thinking guarantees that all you have to play with are young conservative christians.

This thinking guarantees that all you have to play with are young conservative christians.

Well... We do have Josh on the server...

I myself am all up for some more "mature" gamemodes given that we haven plenty of 18+ people on the server.

Guest KooladeCaprisun

I'm not saying that all of the people here don't know about drugs or want be in a gang or anything, but I would think it's better to not have to worry about it. I wouldn't mind if it was added, personally, but when I think about the fact that anyone of any age can end up playing, I don't feel right because it's not appropriate for all ages. Of course a lot of people play games like Call of Duty where they're familiar with guns etc, but we'd only be making it worse if it was someone younger than ourselves

I don't feel like arguing my point, but like Nik said, it's a possible idea

Well... We do have Josh on the server...

I myself am all up for some more "mature" gamemodes given that we haven plenty of 18+ people on the server.

Don't think you can hide in forum topics.

Side note:

I would probably be more active (no one cares lol)

if this was implemented. As like a.. run from the police type of add-on buying/selling drugs. Getting' high ;)

And maybe a warning for this add-on for the young christians. Nuke is smart maybe a i agree popup/command shown before entering the world.