Become a premium member to remove ads
KrazyHydra

Stream Overlay

18 posts in this topic

Hey, I wondering if anyone here can make me a stream overlay. I was looking around and found one I started to use, but it didn't fit my screen and I realized I sort of want an original one. 

I'll be streaming mostly using this overlay League of Legends, so I'd prefer if the theme and look fit to something to do with that. 

My favorite champ would be Lee Sin so if you could (not mandatory) add that, that'd be great. 

lol_lee_sin_stream_overlay_by_baltazargf

This overlay is similar to the one I've been using.

I'd like my name [KrazyHydra] to be visible perhaps on top of the minimap. I'd also like 'Nuclear District Gaming' to be somewhere on the overlay as well.

If someone could make this, that'd be great.

Hey, I wondering if anyone here can make me a stream overlay. I was looking around and found one I started to use, but it didn't fit my screen and I realized I sort of want an original one. 

I'll be streaming mostly using this overlay League of Legends, so I'd prefer if the theme and look fit to something to do with that. 

My favorite champ would be Lee Sin so if you could (not mandatory) add that, that'd be great. 

-snip-

This overlay is similar to the one I've been using.

I'd like my name [KrazyHydra] to be visible perhaps on top of the minimap. I'd also like 'Nuclear District Gaming' to be somewhere on the overlay as well.

If someone could make this, that'd be great.

Please make a screenshot of the game and post it so I know which layout/resolution I've got to use.

my 5 cents on this. maybe replace the league of legends icon with either hydras name or nucleardistrict?? no need to advertise the game they are already watching :P

my 5 cents on this. maybe replace the league of legends icon with either hydras name or nucleardistrict?? no need to advertise the game they are already watching :P

Yeah, I thought about putting Krazy's logo there if he had one. Didn't go for the text because I don't know what fonts he likes.

Putting the ND logo there might be nice yeah.

Guest Spencer

Yeah, I thought about putting Krazy's logo there if he had one. Didn't go for the text because I don't know what fonts he likes.

Putting the ND logo there might be nice yeah.

Force our logo upon Krazy's stream!

Yeah, I'm using your awesome stream overlay but ND's logo can be replaced by the LoL logo. As for the font, use the one on top of the forums?

Yeah, I'm using your awesome stream overlay but ND's logo can be replaced by the LoL logo. As for the font, use the one on top of the forums?

Not sure which font is used there, I'll ask Spencer or Mike about that later.

Are you sure you don't want this? :C

ZP71M7o.png

XKvDwp1.png

I thought you could just copy and paste it to fit that area :o

Ooh you want me to put that logo there, no problem