Become a premium member to remove ads
haloman30

Rankup System Revamp

4 posts in this topic

So, since the beginning of Chaotic United you have had only one way of getting higher in the ranks - donating.

In fact you could go as far as to say they were less "Donation" and more "Purchasing". There were always a few people who didn't want to pay a hundred dollars for a fancy prefix and some kick-ass permissions.

Well, that is all about to change.

chaotic_timeranks_2.png

Introducing a new way to climb the ranks of Chaotic United, the Time-Based Ranking system!

This new system can allow those with less money to spare a way to get shiny ranks. And let's be honest, playtime matters just as much as the dollars that fund us. Those dollars are useless without a playerbase online to show their love for the community.

And, if you are one of those people who think that spawning items takes away all fun and enjoyment, don't worry. Once you've been on long enough, you don't rank up until you "claim" your rank.

Please note you can still purchase ranks normally despite the implementation of this new system. Think of it like an alternative way to get the ranks.

Currently, the only limitation is that you can only go up to Benefactor, due to the fact that Supporter and Chaotic have WorldEdit. This could change in the future at some point.

Also, if you earn a rank, and wish to purchase one (say you reach Benefactor and want to go higher) you can contact either me or AwakenedRage and you will be able to buy a rank with the discounted price (the same as if you actually bought Benefactor).

With this system, the Guest rank has been re-implemented. If you are a new member, you will need to be on the server for a few short minutes in order to become Member.

Time towards a rank is based on time online, not time since you first joined. (ie, 12 hours per day for 2 days is 1 day towards a rank)  You will not earn any time towards your rank if you are AFK.

Rankup Requirements (Last updated 7/6/2015):

Member - 2 Minutes

Donator - 5 Days

VIP - 10 Days

Platinum - 25 Days

Creator - 40 Days

Sponsor - 60 Days

Benefactor - 100 Days

Supporter - Not yet attainable via Time-Based progression

Chaotic - Not yet attainable via Time-Based progression

You might notice that the amount of days is equal to the price. I figured that would make it pretty fair and equal.

This feature has only now been implemented, so it may or may not work correctly. If you have any issues ranking up, please inform a Staff member.

We have plenty more in the works, and we hope you enjoy this long-awaited feature to CU.

damn... wait so I basically only have to play two days without donating for vip or I should bought the donator first?

damn... wait so I basically only have to play two days without donating for vip or I should bought the donator first?

VIP is 10 days, if you bought a rank already then I can manually add the time to your account so that the time will be deducted as well.

So I should only play 10 days to gain prekium acc right? Gonna play till wasted then XD anything for c.u