Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest Pvt Brain Dead

Creating a new City or no?

11 posts in this topic

Guest Pvt Brain Dead

So! im kind of getting sick of my house, everyone keeps telling me its a cool house but im actually sick of it. so i realllyyy want to start to build a new city/town/village. im not sure though, because im only a member, so i cant fly or spawn anything, i have a bunch of materials already but idk if their enough for a new town. should i do this or just make another sick house??? i cant decide. btw if you wanna buy my house, or my underwater glass dome, or my 16x16 empty plot in /warp oceanresort. let me know :D ill be glad to sell them. and if somebody would like to help me in creating a new town, it would be much appreciated. but im also thinking about waiting until i can donate so then i can fly and possibly spawn stuff, it would make everything SO MUCH EASIER. but until then, im unsure.

Guest Koolade

Well, if you want, you there's nothing stopping you. The only problem is, you need to have a warp, empty plots, and other people. Warps are 20k and people really dislike having to /tpa to their city. You need to make more than enough plots to maintain a city, and you will need a co-owner(preferably vip+) and friends before you start your city. These aren't guidelines, but they work the best for any city. ;p

Guest Lambx

Well if you make a city, you have my support.

Guest Koolade

Mine too :)

Guest Pvt Brain Dead

thanks guys! but currently i decided to work on a lil project :D not many people will get to see it until its done though :D

Guest Lambx

Ok then :P

Guest DevEngl

Hey, if you ever do decide you want to work on a city, I was thinking the same thing. I will make a post on here, but I was thinking I do it at the 100th layer in the sky to where people can see stars and call it SpaceCity, Of course, there would be a little lag, I flew up there to see how bad, and it isn't too bad at the 100th, but I don't know how to make it. I know how to do warps, and I know how to build, I just don't know what to do it out of, and how I would if I do. I also am lazy unless I have others working with me, which Koolade can vouch for. I do a good job if I have helpers. Anyway, decide how big, and Since I am VIP if you want to build it with me, and maybe we can build a city when your project is done

Guest Lambx

I can help, but i need materials and i dont think id like to do the platform :l

Guest Pvt Brain Dead

alright thanks guys :D ill let you know once i finish my current project :D

Guest Lambx

Okai :D

Guest gonza1361

I'll be willing to help too. We can all be co owners and build the biggest, baddest city on the server.