Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest Mr.davidxd33

Another suggestion from me.

20 posts in this topic

Guest Mr.davidxd33

This time it is all about the minecraft server.

Donations:
He are things I think would be good to donate for.

• World Guards
  • /sniff {Just the command to check a grief}

Now the details

For the world guards, I think people should have the option to donate USD for a world guard. Platinums+ get it for free.The amount that should be fair is maximum $2. This is good because members always ask, "How do I protect my home?".
Now for the /sniff command or whatever is used to check a grief, should cost around $3. This is good because people always ask to check my grief. Now we can.

Mini-Games
Mini-games should be hosted on the server every day at a specific time. Mini-games should include, Parktour, and a lottery. This is fun instead of being thrown into a map all by yourself with nothing to do.

Ranks
New ranks are always a plus. It gives players a chance to be known as something better than a member. Some people just don't want to or cannot donate for a rank. The advertiser rank should at lease have one benefit. Force tp is a small command and would fit in perfectly. Also:

• Artist rank {Obtainable by making pixelart} New commands: Fly

Much cleaner spawn
The spawn itself is ok but what do you really want newbies to think when they first log in. The view from spawn is nasty and amateur. All you see is 1x1 towers and incomplete weak builds. I suggest a new spawn above the clouds. The view would be more peaceful and cleaner.

Examples:
blob.png

blob.png

blob.png

blob.png

This is all I have for you today. Thank You for reading and have a good night.

Guest Ton1546

Advertisers should get fly. They make videos and bring people to the server. Fly= better camera angles for new videos.

Pixel artists also put effort into their work, so I believe they should get it, depending on how good it is, same for advertisers.

I only fear that people will fight to get this rank. There was an Advanced rank that had fly, you got it the same way as advertiser. People stopped donating, stoneharry was forced to remove it to prevent the server dieing due to lack of donations.

The spawn should be heaven like. Gold gates, clouds, etc.

Mini-games are a fantastic idea. I do nothing but log on, build, log off, repeat. This community needs to be more of a "community" by bringing everyone together to compete, this will make it easier to make friends and improve relationships with others. 

People donate money. Those who donate more deserve more benefits. We shouldn't rely on mods to give us protection and check griefs, most are rarely on some days.

This is possibly the best suggestion I've ever seen. It has perfect reasonings with supporting evidence.

Guest Flamer1959

David! Your idea is professional!

Guest Mr.davidxd33

All my ideas are professional and fantastic... Check my profile to see the rest I posted in the past

Guest Minecraft_Chick8

I agree with ton xD For once.

Guest Minecraft_Chick8

But good suggestion.

Guest Ton1546
Just now, haloman30 said:

I agree with ton xD For once.

Did I just make a suggestion in a suggestion?

SUGGESTCEPTION

Guest Minecraft_Chick8

what??

Guest Dude322111

Dang it!!! I don't have any money to donate, so I can't buy /sniff. D:

Guest Kyoo

me and AznSeaKnight just build a spleef arena but I need mod to check it first then it will be open soon :D

Guest Minecraft_Chick8

me and AznSeaKnight just build a spleef arena but I need mod to check it first then it will be open soon :D

Spleef :o

Guest Kaddah

I like your suggestions David +1 Diamond

Guest Cyan

Yeah, I think the jungle around the spawn should have been protected, otherwise it looks good.

Guest Mr.davidxd33

The jungle shouldn't be protected because people want to build there. Today I will start working on a spawn based on a theme 'Heaven'.

Guest Cyan

The jungle shouldn't be protected because people want to build there. Today I will start working on a spawn based on a theme 'Heaven'.

It's not like there is so little space on the map. There where much larger areas, in the previous map, world guarded for the purpose of protecting the landscape and structures. The spawn theme is just fine.

Guest Mr.davidxd33

A jungle theme? We are better than this

Guest Cyan

A jungle theme? We are better than this

Yeah, jungle theme fits the update. Good luck on your 'Heaven' theme though...

Guest Mr.davidxd33

Well I hope Harry likes it

Guest agentkronus

advertisers will definitely not get any more permissions than normal members as it will reduce donations
artist sounds good but still i don't think they should get any more permissions

I think that Advertisers show be able to get fly. But you would have to pay Minecraft money to get fly. Example; Fly for 1 week=100 Minecraft Credits, Fly for 1 month= 400, and Fly forever, =1500.
Sounds good?