Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest Roxasftw

A new game

20 posts in this topic

Guest Roxasftw

Hey =)

I was thinking, with the 1.2 update changing the block limit to 256 blocks (i think) why not have a skydive game?

This game would involve players starting waaaayyyy up in the sky and jumping off the starting platform to fall through hoops and avoid obstacles so they can reach the bottom, which will be a pool of water so players don't die.
You can win by
A) Surviving the fall! (even if you don't go through all the rings)
B)Going through all the rings

If you go through all the rings you will receive the grand prize! Likely to be a diamond or other wonderful treasure.
If you've played The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword you will know what im talking about.

Tell me what you think! =D

Guest vladko2000b

YESSSSSSSSSS

Guest avery

i like the idea.

Guest ZeusFusion

OOh sounds interesting! I am suggesting building this game at /warp halo for the fact of its height. SO, with this, contestants will jump from the /warp halo viewing platform not the actual ship model.

Guest Roxasftw

If you like the idea like the post! =D it sends the same message but with less words

Guest Andjela

Awesome!!!
I would love that :)

Guest Edwin F. Lionheart
Just now, haloman30 said:

If you like the idea like the post! =D it sends the same message but with less words

FK YEA.

Guest Dude322111

This would be EPIC!

Guest Marshal_Blades

Ehhh not sure....

Guest Roxasftw

Ehhh not sure....

Not a fan of possibly falling to ur death? LOL

The only problem is that now i have to make it somehow.....

Guest Kaddah

cool idea but will be super hard

Guest Superdog1547

love this idea

Guest <Killhammer>

Maybe you can ask the help of moderators (if the idea is accepted by the staff Im sure they will help) to put teleport blocks (The one appears in a nether portal) so people can fly through them without dieing or stopping them changing direction. + The portal blocks have a nice, clearly visible look.

Guest Thanatos

since everyone likes this idea, why dont we build skyloft to go with it?

Guest Thanatos

i have skyward sword and i spend a lot of time on skyloft so i know what it looks like. i will gladly help with the project.

Guest Roxasftw

since everyone likes this idea, why dont we build skyloft to go with it?

OH. MY. GOSH. YES.

Guest Roxasftw

i have skyward sword and i spend a lot of time on skyloft so i know what it looks like. i will gladly help with the project.

Thanks I'll keep you in mind =)

Guest Roxasftw
1 minute ago, haloman30 said:

Maybe you can ask the help of moderators (if the idea is accepted by the staff Im sure they will help) to put teleport blocks (The one appears in a nether portal) so people can fly through them without dieing or stopping them changing direction. + The portal blocks have a nice, clearly visible look.

Perhaps a moderators attention would be beneficial considering I am having a hard time sustaining a decent amount of time on minecraft this month due to internet problems

I don't really count as a staff, but I think this would be pretty cool. The only problem is that you are only in the air for about 10 seconds, /warp skydive to see what I'm talking about. Also, how would you tally points? Someone would have to fly and watch you? Other than that, great idea.

Guest Roxasftw

I don't really count as a staff, but I think this would be pretty cool. The only problem is that you are only in the air for about 10 seconds, /warp skydive to see what I'm talking about. Also, how would you tally points? Someone would have to fly and watch you? Other than that, great idea.

Yes it it likely someone would have to watch you, or some sort of grandstand where people just go to watch
Also points where never in consideration, just survive and get a prize. The game would likely be made to be rather difficult. Can't have an easy game can we? =P