Become a premium member to remove ads
Staaaalkz

Old Times!

8 posts in this topic

lol i just browse chaotic united on youtube... and its banging my old memory about all the things tho xD feels like i wanna give 100$ just to live in the last day of 1.5 version C.U... lol i even remembered i made a warp in my hotel, aah nostalgia is fun... i seriously wanna asked for old admin for the map tho :/ its really really masterpiece by the members

if you guys wanna see the old memory here then

ps: i even see you on the comment section 2 years ago bax :P

As far as I know atomicbeast(nuke) only has the last of the cu files I only have the current map of one or two worlds maybe ask him

actually i was going to ask 1.5 map from atomicbeast but i havent know him till like the next two map update soo i dont really know where else to find the 1.5... btw isnt it you who made me member at the first day i joined? o_O

actually i was going to ask 1.5 map from atomicbeast but i havent know him till like the next two map update soo i dont really know where else to find the 1.5... btw isnt it you who made me member at the first day i joined? o_O

I believe so :P. The only person who I could think of who can have it is teddy(maybe not idk), -blam!- prob deleted it

Nah like i said before... teddy doen't give a fuck about c.u... he wont even have any save