Reporting Effectively

To submit a report, click the 'Submit a Report' subforum link below this message.

Please keep in mind that Reports are NOT for reporting bugs, glitches, or errors! They are ONLY meant for reporting rule violations by other players.

Additionally, keep in mind that:

• Reporting behavior you specifically don't like will (most likely) get you nowhere
  • Reports without any proof provided will be ignored
  • Reports should be written in a professional manner and not attack anyone involved. Regardless of if someone is breaking rules or not, it doesn't give you the right to stop acting civil when talking about them

Become a premium member to remove ads
soggy

Disappearing Residences

4 posts in this topic

Alrighty so I have 3 residences and I couldn't tp to any of them, I used my warp to get back and was like WOT N TARNATION my residences have gone kerploofy. (the residences no longer exist for all you city slickers) If this could be looked at that would be great, and I urge people who have residences to double check that they are still there.

cant upload photos CAUSE FORUMS SUCK FOR THAT

Just a follow up to this, there was a residence nearby mine which was also gone

Please give us your In game name, an estimate of when the structure was built and the block material. We will be able to look through the database for coordinates to the house and we will be able to teleport you there to recreate the Residence.