Become a premium member to remove ads
haloman30

New Plugins, and Staff Promotions!

3 posts in this topic

We have several new plugins added to the server:

RestartMe - This is a plugin that can allow an easy way to restart the server, but was an edited version of NukeRestart. Michael rewrote the entire plugin (not sure why). According to Michael, no original source code remains (or very little).

AutoIn - This plugin fixes the long lived skin issue, where we had a server full of steves. This plugin fixes that, however there have been multiple players who were unable to login. If this happens to you, simply use a different username. There have yet to be any incidents with those who actually paid for Minecraft.

There are other plugins added, but those are to be kept private. Sorry.

Now, we have some promotions!

16dbaxter - Promoted to Helper!

Ivory - Promoted to Manager!

Esponshadow1 - Promoted to Manger!

TheGamerOfficial - Promoted to Moderator!

Now, a couple things I need to address:

What a valid ban is:

We had an incident where a member was banned permanently for spamming /suicide

Please be aware in the future that no more than a 5 minute temp ban is needed for something so silly. This is what I have tried to get away from, one of the very founding principles of this community's comeback.

PLEASE OP ME! CAN I BE STAFF? CAN I BE ADMIN? HALO PROMOTE ME YOUR SERVER HAS LIKE 2 PEOPLE ON AVERAGE AND YOU NEED MORE STAFF TO ADVERTISE!

Sigh. All I can say to this is:

SHUT UP AND STOP ASKING FOR FUCKING RANKS!!!

When you ask for a rank, you won't get it. You get a rank by being a good member of the community, not by kissing my ass and begging.

Besides, the current Staff-to-player ratio is something like 5 staff to each player. We are NOT looking for staff at this time. So shut your damn mouth and quit asking. :D

The staff forum will return to its original purpose - "to create an ongoing list of candidates".

That's it. :)