Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest Abilio

Member application

2 posts in this topic

Guest Abilio

DELETING, MODIFYING, OR NOT FOLLOWING THE TEMPLATE WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DENIAL.

PLEASE WAIT FOR YOUR RESPONSE AND DO NOT BUMP THE TOPIC.

I have read and I agree to comply with the following rules if admitted. I also understand that failure to comply with these rules, and any other implied rules or common sense rules, will result in my dismissal from the server and loss of access. I understand that this is a community based server simply to enjoy Minecraft gameplay.

Rules of Nuclear District's Server:

• Play mature and respect everyone else
  • Strive to the betterment of the community and server as a whole
  • Act mature and refrain from overly aggressive chatting
  • Handle situations maturely
  • Do not exploit anything that may seem as a cheat, bug or hack for your advantage
  • Above all, use common sense

APPLICATION

Minecraft Username:LuciferKnows

Experience with Minecraft: A few years

Write a brief statement below explaining why you want to join and why you deserve to be accepted:

I was a old player a few years back in the old CU server and I had the name "Abilio". I was the owner of the biggest shops in each server reset in that time.

I hope this server is as good as it was before.

I'm amazed that someone actually registered, combined with the fact that format topic doesn't even exist. Gotta give props to you for that.

In any case, welcome back! You unfortunately won't have much luck getting on the MC server for a while (see the announcement. If you wanna talk about anything you can probs find me on TS or here on the forums.