Become a premium member to remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
alycat

President of the Earth and galaxy re-election.

Who do you think should be President of the Earth and galaxy?  

20 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who do you think should be President of the Earth and galaxy?

    • Alex
      1
    • alycat
      6
    • Atomicbeast101
      1
    • haloman30
      1
    • Nik
      0
    • Falkerz
      2
    • FORUMBOT
      8
    • 16dbaxter
      0
    • Bobbie_
      1
    • ci833508
      0
    • Ivory
      0
    • JohnnyDroid
      0
    • LaughedSnail
      0
    • Mikey
      0
    • Em_Aru
      0
    • Pandalicous
      0
    • Sprite990
      0


60 posts in this topic

As the polls last time were buggy, I woulda won anyways :P, but the rules stand as is, no voting for yourself. Who do you think should be the Presedent of everything that is known to existence, the Earth and the Galaxy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 16dbaxter said:

""does for the galaxy " Welcome to Nuclear District new member {Name}""

Lol looks like a bot is beating us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest KooladeCaprisun

This election is clearly rigged. 

 

Edit: I voted anyway 

Edited by KooladeCaprisun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 16dbaxter said:
1 hour ago, KooladeCaprisun said:

This election is clearly rigged. 

 

Edit: I voted anyway 

Cant be rigged shows who voted :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Go ahead and start it, when do you suggest we close it?

5 hours ago, Alex said:

When does the poll close? I gotta know when I have to start my campaign.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, alycat said:

Go ahead and start it, when do you suggest we close it?

 

Well, I won't have time for my plans given that I'll be dead busy till the end of next week. I'm suggesting a close on the 19th of February.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The election will end on the 27th of February giving everyone a  month. HAVE AT IT PEOPLES LET THE REAL ELECTION BEGIN!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

 

Well, I won't have time for my plans given that I'll be dead busy till the end of next week. I'm suggesting a close on the 19th of February.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For those who vote for me, I will choose one of you at random and the winner gets a US $10 steam gift card from me. 

 

Offer valid only if I win. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bobbie_ said:

For those who vote for me, I will choose one of you at random and the winner gets a US $10 steam gift card from me. 

 

Offer valid only if I win. 

If I win, I will buy who ever voted for me last minecraft if you dont have premium, err donate 10 dollars to you. Maybe something else.

"If I win"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will speak on the behalf of FORUMBOT.

 

"If I win, I will make sure everybody will be properly greeted on the forums when they first sign up!"

Edited by LisaTheKitten3
why must you know i made a typo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How bout this if yiu vote for me I will give out a xbox live readem code to a random voter, it will be a 12 month long readem code. If I win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, alycat said:

How bout this if yiu vote for me I will give out a xbox live readem code to a random voter, it will be a 12 month long readem code. If I win.

How about If you just make it get an option. For example, I am a ps4 user ,so if you win and I am the random voter you can give me $50/$60 for ps store, or if someone uses steam you can give him/her $50/$60 for steam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Smooth8 said:

How about If you just make it get an option. For example, I am a ps4 user ,so if you win and I am the random voter you can give me $50/$60 for ps store, or if someone uses steam you can give him/her $50/$60 for steam.

Will do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this