Become a premium member to remove ads
AwakenedRage

Clarification about last night.

3 posts in this topic

Hey everybody this is Michael aka Awakened Rage I want to clarify something.

What I did last night was a joke, but when Aly thought I was going to distribute his information that he gave to me in text chat and kept referencing the non-existant laws and incorrect facts it irritated me more and more and made me act irrationally. It made me want to prove him wrong by getting into his network  which I threatened I would do, but in reality I was only going to check if the IP was active and what ports were running on the network. (Which I admit I was fluking, and probably if I did that in that context it would be illegal) This threat was seen by Alycat in different context than I intended.

This would have been fixable if I didn’t find out that Aly was talking behind my back by saying that I was “ruining cu”. This made me act harsh towards him on my last chance of possibly fixing this incident, rather because I have contributed a lot of resources to CU and I was offended. I told him to apologize and I would remove him from being unable to oonnect to my network. Which I admit, I regret entirely.

This post is supposed to give me closure so I am going to be 100% honest.

This act was very hypocritical of me, by getting mad at Maverick in December about being doxed when I did the same act that he did, but to a much less extent. I am no longer interested in doing this, I will never do it again due to this incident and I promise all of you that you can feel secure on the server.  I admit that this was extremely prejudice. I feel extremely guilty, you have no idea.

I regret my actions last night, I should of apologized to Aly but I didn’t. There is no excuse for this, but I feel you should all know that this can be done involuntarily by me.

You all may have noticed this repetitive behaviors of me, I no longer feel comfortable hiding this from you but I am diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome. Asperger’s rarely affects me anymore, except for yesterdays case where I was unable to handle the situation properly. I do not want pity for that, nor do I want to be treated differently.

People with Asperger syndrome display behavior, interests, and activities that are restricted and repetitive and are sometimes abnormally intense or focused. They may stick to inflexible routines

More Information will be released in the future, but my point of view has been hidden because I feel that it is disrespectful to Alycat and that he didn’t deserve to hear what I said.

Thanks,

Michael/ AR