Become a premium member to remove ads
alycat

Alycats Story of CU, Unfinnished

5 posts in this topic

Back Of the book

Summery

Long ago, back in 2009 a guy named Adrian came into the Minecraft world, a lot lost in time whether by fire or by moving states; alycat was a noob, well in 2010 alycat registered on minecraft.net as adriancutrer or alleycat.... the name alycat was

stolen....

alycat played around and made friends, one day they took down the servers and alycat decided to play offline. Working on offline maps and playing with mods alycat got bored and decided to look for texture packs and ideas for mods that he could make, one day (June 8 2010 to be exact) he came across a gaming community called Chaotic United, it wasn't Minecraft, but it was a gaming community that interested alycat, he joined as Mojaskin...

THUS THE JOURNEY BEGINS.

alycat did play a lot on Chaotic United but he lost internet and had a trailer fire on December 24 2010 to be exact, alycat didn't play online for a while, when he came back in February 2012 much had changed and little did he know more was coming, alycat faces many challenges, makes friends, loses some and makes up with some, he ends up in whirl of trouble and was unable to continue his journey for a long period of time. He comes back but as for United Alycraft, he awaits a surprise!

Prologue

Chaotic United

alycat did play a lot on Chaotic United but he lost internet and had a trailer fire on December 24 2010 to be exact, alycat didn't play online for a while, when he came back in February 2012 much had changed

When alycat got on he realized everything was different, new people a new start, it wasn’t the old chaotic united anymore and it definitely was buzzing with energy. alycat could not believe his eyes, a Minecraft server that he could actually join, alycat hadn't played in so long he didn't know about the cracked version of Minecraft <- hence noob.

After 2 weeks of playing the Minecraft server alycat had made some friends and ran into trouble, alycat was playing and it was 12:00 am not many was on that night, he saw people earlier the week before saying "Join spleef, just type /warp spleef game starts in 3 seconds." alycat had already finished up his dirt castle and decided, "meh why not"

Two Weeks Before….

The game consisted with a box in the air inside another bigger box, you bought or made a shovel. Poor alycat, didn't know what was about to happen. Well they said the game is about to begin, Kyosoul says "the game is about to begin in" "3" "2" "1" suddenly the floor they were standing on opened SWOOSH when it did alycat and the group of other fell into the bigger box, SWOOSH the floor of the smaller box above them closed, alycat yelled "What THE HELL!?!?!", Kyosoul said "LET the game begin, the winner gets 1 diamond.". All of a sudden the ground breaks beneath alycat, and alycat plunges into a lake of lava SHHHHH alycat died and was re-spawned in spawn. "♥♥♥♥" alycat yells in frustration, "I just lost all my stuff! What the hell." alycat gets kicked "no profanity" alycat at home curses like a sailor. He gets back on, apologies and plays spleef some more, learning about it. alycat gets on and wins a lot, well he decides to go back to building on his castle and to make a mine, he meets a girl named cfekills, they become friends and combine their homes, he found her digging his mine. Her home was underground.

Two Weeks Later…..

Its 12:00 am and alycat decides to see if anyone’s on spleef , he warps to it and he could not believe his eyes.

Chapter 1

Trouble In The double.

The whole spleef was griefed. There was not much left of the box and below almost all the snow was gone, alycat had almost fell to his death but was saved by a piece of cobble. Alycat calls out “help†haloman30 replies with a random awnser “come to skyville and buy some items.â€, alycat realizes he isn’t talking to him but remembered before that purple names had item spawning powers. But none would talk to him except Dragonnov, Dragonnov says “its hopeless, give up its too griefed.†Ninjakitty replies “what’s griefed?†NinjaKitty spawns out of nowhere and floats in front of me. Ninjakitty tells alycat “yah, give up, I cant even roll back this much damage. How long ago was this?â€

alycat replies “I don’t know…. I just got here.â€

I got lazy afterwards in making the story and so this is a bonus sneak peak in the work in progress, I will be editing it, but this is the book.

Ninjakitty disappeared out of thin air. Alycaf talks to haloman30 and asks him for help.

Haloman30 supplied alycat with the material needed to rebuild spleef, They finished and alycat had Dragonnov finnish the box by fixing the redstone, some blocks wouldn't disappear for they were protected so we had ninjakitty remove them. Ncc2 helped fix it half way through the progress. When alycat finnished, ncc2 asked alycat to teleport to him, so he did. Ncc2 taunted alycat about the block made counter. Alycat breaks the counter to get behind it and puts it back, "Ban hammer has spoken. Make a ban appeal on the forums". Alycat as a noob didn't know what a ban appeal was, but he figured it out, after lots of hateful comments from people, alycat was unbanned, alycat donated 25 dollars for platinum but received VIP.

He made free warps and all was going good then ronturned said "sorry alycat" as a result of the free warps was banned. Alycat makes another ban appeal and was unbanned. Killerteddy started griefing alycats castle of dirt and home.. This irritated alycat, and so he insults killerteddy and as a result was banned. Alycat decided to pick up United Alycraft a old idea of a community of his. He goes onto a server he knew called frns, and they partner up. U.A.C is reborn. Alycat manages to get unbanned by stoneharrt and get his platinum. Since the map had been reset, alycat decided a to create a spleef. Haloman30 tells alycat to teleport to him and he does. He gets introduced to kfflittle. They became a Treo. Alycat met freddie99 while mining a while back, they became friends. Alycat worked on frns as well, turns it from a ghost town into something popular. Haloman30 gets banned for spawning items and selling them as well as disrespect. Alycat got on one day and the server was getting spammed and the server crashed when it started back up, he was banned. He makes a ban appeal and it was declined. Its almost May, alycat was messaged by josh3210 about joshcraft, he joins, and works on it for months. Its August and alycat messaged silentendergirl to see if she would join, she reports him, alycat gets suspended. He managed to get around the suspend, and messaged bronze, myhobos, and ivankeys to see if they would join alycraft, as well as kfflittle. Joshcraf eventually died.

They created a site and worked on makeing a sever, frns changed into cybercraft and hosted U.A.C.

please comment events that happened and correct me above to make it more accurate thanks.

Guest Nik

This story is so lit.