Become a premium member to remove ads
haloman30

Important Announcement

1 post in this topic

United AlyCraft joined the Chaotic United Network in the very beginning. Now these two entities will become as one.

Alycat, owner of United AlyCraft, has decided to try and create a Gaming Company (or something). A step towards this, is to "complete" an action that began in September 2014. Which was a merge between the two.

What this will mean for current Chaotic United players:

Your forums experience will be largely unaffected, however you will probably notice an influx of new users. They will come from United AlyCraft, please welcome them into Chaotic United with open arms. :)

What this will mean for United AlyCraft players:

The existing United AlyCraft forums will be completely removed, and the domain unitedalycraft.com is being transferred to me.

Also, I am in the process of mirroring the majority of the current forums for UAC. This may be made public for archival purposes later on. For now, it will be for validation of ranks. If you were staff at UAC, you will not necessarily be given a rank back here. You will need to prove to me that you are going to be a good staff member first. I am not going to jeopardize the months and future years of work I plan to invest into Chaotic United only to have it screwed up by potentially bad staff members. However, if you are already a good staff, you shouldn't have any trouble earning it back. If you are NOT a good staff member, well, good luck. :P