Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest Minij0ker

Appreciation of Adam. (Nuke)

3 posts in this topic

Guest Minij0ker

Quite some time ago, on this very day, though 2-3 years past, I made a promise to a close friend of mine. Despite being slightly belated, I still plan on full-fulling said promise. Thus I dub this the official Appreciation topic of the one and only: Adam (Nuke.)

A big shout-out hollers across the mountains to the wonderful Atomicbeast101 (Adam) (Nuke.) Huge thanks from all in / not in the community for your outstanding loyalty and un-matched handsomeness. Thank you for setting up and carrying this, and all other past, community(ies) on your shoulders! 

If you find yourself reading and agreeing with this topic, please take the following steps: Comment the one thing you most appreciate / admire Adam for. I'll take the liberty of starting things off, myself.

One of the best, most caring, friends you could ask for.

-Casey (Minij0ker)

<3 Happy B-Day, Adam.

Guest MollyMugger

Nuke is the best

Edited by Alex
Fixed a small grammar thingy