Chaotic United File Submission Rules
Last updated: 11-18-2018, 12:56 AM CDT
Section I - Global File Submission Guidelines
By submitting any file on our download center, you agree to abide by the following guidelines:
a. General Guidelines
- Your content must not encourage racism, hate speech, or other forms of discrimination based on gender, religion, race, beliefs, or on any other such trait.
- Your content must not contain extreme nudity or adult themes. Mild adult themes are permitted.
- Your content must not attack or harass any other person.
- Your content must not contain viruses, malware, or otherwise contain threats to the user's device.
b. Stolen Content
- Your content must not contain pirated or stolen content, in part or in whole, from any other person without their permission. If your content contains content from another author, you must provide proof of their given permission. Otherwise, your file will be removed and your ability to submit premium files will be revoked.
c. Legal Responsibility
- In the event of any legal complaints against your content, you will be responsible for resolving these issues. Your content will be hidden from the public until if and when any complaints are resolved.
- Chaotic United is not responsible for any lost revenue as a result of any legal issues.
Section II - Premium File Submission Guidelines
By submitting any file as PREMIUM on our download center, you agree to also abide by the following guidelines:
a. Account Balance
- Your account balance may take up to 14 days to withdrawal to your payment method. It will rarely take this long, however as money continues to circulate around Chaotic United, we cannot guarantee that any given user's account balance is in the specific account at any given time. As such, all withdrawals are manually confirmed. Normally, this will take no longer than a day. But in the event of being unable to transfer funds, it may take time. We will always strive to get funds transferred as quickly as possible. If you have not recieved your funds after 14 days, please create a support ticket.
- In the event that you are suspended from being able to submit premium files, your account balance will be delivered to your desired payment.
b. File Uploads
- Files must be uploaded directly to the CU website, you cannot host them on a 3rd-party website. This is to ensure that people who purchase files don't find themselves without a download link later on down the road.
Reservation of Rights
- Chaotic United reserves the right to remove any file for any reason. In addition, Chaotic United reserves the right to alter, modify, or update these terms without notice. If you disagree with these terms, you may contact a staff member for questions or concerns. If you ultimately do not agree to these terms, you will not be allowed to submit any files to our download center.