Become a premium member to remove ads
Kendev

[Movies]Your Top 3 - Bad movies

3 posts in this topic

Give us your Top 3 Bad movies you have watched.

Mine:

1 - Spiderman 3

A franchise that had to decline over time after the first 2 Spidermand, just bad

2 - Transformers: Age of Extinction

90% Explosions, no storyline, just overdone (enjoyed the first 2 tho)

3 - Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Allthough i loved the first 2 Pirates of the Caribbean movies, 3 was just to complete 2 and the 4th was rubbish

Comment yours below WITH reasons

1. The incredible melting man (watch till the end, I laughed too hard, its a movie made in 1977, the reason its bad tho is because its so badly done, its low budget.) *Note : Me and my friend watched till the end for the lolz*

2. That new ninja turtle movie i forgot the exact name (Honestly I'm not an action movie fan and the movie wasnt that good.)

3. Birdemic ( Do I need to state a reason for this one?)

Ok, we've got the day the earth stood still. Compared to other films Keanu reeves has been in, this had no real plot line, he did sweet F A in it, and the ending was pants.

Then we've got the human centipede. NOT a film if recommend watching unless you're an extremely masocistic sadist who takes pleasure from, well, humans linked together irrespective of their basic needs.

And finally, one of the worst films I've ever had the misfortune to watch, Mega Shark Vs Giant Octopus. Not only was this a terribly though out, low budget, poorly acted plotless snooze fest, but it also spawned such films as PirannhaConda, Sharknado, Mega Gator vs something and more. Truly an abomination of film.

Bonus film! Not so much an absolutely all out terrible film, but actually quite poor in its conception, was Kickass 2. Compared to the first, there was a very loose plot, the big battle at the end was flaky to say the least, and the thing about the adrenaline? Dear god...