Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest Dialga

Suggested Minigame - Super Smash Mobs

8 posts in this topic

Guest Dialga

So, lately I have been thinking about this cool minigame that can be added. And it is called Super Smash Mobs. It is a PvP

minigame where there is a class to pick of any kind of mob with special abilities. Also the cool part is that when u pick a kit other players see you as the mob u picked as a kit.  B)  So the varities of mob kits there are is from skeleton to blazes. *No bosses*. And I think it would be cool is u can buy certain kits with some ND points. So basically I suggest this minigame called Super Smash Mobs. And if you do not accept that I understand.  :) :lol: B) 

Personally, I think this idea needs more grounding and encapsulation before it can be truly considered. You say you would be able to pick any mob class, and have special abilities. What sort of abilities? More importantly, you say it's a PVP game, but how? is it in teams, free-for-all, is there a central objective like capture the flag? Equally, would the mob classes be based on the real mobs? So skeleton's have bows, spiders can climb sheer faces and 'leap' at people, creepers are silent, zombies are a bit tougher than most, blaze can fly but are kinda slow etc?

Guest Dialga

Well the minigame can be either like a tag team battle or a free-for-all and it is a last one standing game where there is PvP. And most of the abilities the mob kit has are actually based on the actual mobs. And they have different stats like the amount of defence, knockback, speed and etc. But like the mob AI doesn't really include the kits. And also Falk, The ideas of the mob kit u were talking about are kind of like that.

Guest KooladeCaprisun

Do you have a link to the plugin's page we can use to read about it more,(something like this http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/nukechat/ ) or is this an idea you want created for the server :)

After reading the page, it shows that the developer of that plugin has been busy working on his own projects for a network he works for. I can make one easily myself tho.