Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest Nik

A Bygone Era

5 posts in this topic

Guest Nik

This weekend marks what would have been the three year anniversary for Chaotic United.

Chaotic United was a great community that hit a wall for a variety of reasons, which most of you already know. Nuclear District branched off of CU in the hopes of developing a new community that would strive to develop a long lasting community, grow in population, and reinvest all donations directly into the community. CU had its run, but its time to embrace the future of ND. As a community, we have started off fairly strong. Our commitment to our members is that our number one focus will always be to help develop the community, bring in new players, and help ND grow. We will never settle for what we have.

I started off on CU about one year into its birth as any other member. The ride that I had through the next two years of CU was filled with fun, but at the same time a lot of bumps along the way. Any community will have obstacles to face, but here at ND we will ensure that these obstacles are overcome, and we will never shy away from challenges.

A bygone era is a bygone era, but let us use the enthusiasm we once had for our old community, and feed it into this new and growing Nuclear District.

Stay Nuclear, but always United.

-Nik

mhm. I like your thinking sir Nik of the Fection realm. But I must ask one, simple question. When are we going to have a huge massive anniversary party thing and invite all beloved members, gone but not forgotten, for a proper farely-well gathering? I'm sure you know the people I'm thinking about...

Guest Aceeeeee

I used to be part of the whimsical that once was ChaoticUnited. I could even dare to say that I've spent the equivalent of a year of my life or so moderating the former server. By roaming around the forums, I can't seem to recognize any veterans besides Spencer, but some might remember me as AKAWebster

I am now an independent web and game service provider, I can provide you with anything ranging from shared web space to full-fledged top-of-the-line dedicated servers, going through virtual private servers and specific game servers, and such anywhere throughout North America and Europe.

This being said, I'd like to wish the remains of ChaoticUnited and it's child-community a wonderful 3 years of activity and many more to go!

Aceeeeee,
A Veteran

Actually 'Fatality' was the first name wich was started on the 16th of March 2011, on the 25th of april it was renamed to CU and on the 26th the website/forums went online under leadership off Killerteddy (MC name: soloelmejor), Spencer and CireEric.

Im probably the only one who has played on all the variations of CU untill this day ND. Very sad to have seen a community fall apart like that due some bad decissions of most former CU staff. 

Actually 'Fatality' was the first name wich was started on the 16th of March 2011, on the 25th of april it was renamed to CU and on the 26th the website/forums went online under leadership off Killerteddy (MC name: soloelmejor), Spencer and CireEric.

Im probably the only one who has played on all the variations of CU untill this day ND. Very sad to have seen a community fall apart like that due some bad decissions of most former CU staff. 

I was around from mid May that year, so unfortunately missed the conception, but still remember the first world I played on. (It was a mess btw)