Become a premium member to remove ads
Alex

Nuclear District YouTube

4 posts in this topic

kAX7mM9.png

Hello members of Nuclear District.

Today we're announcing the ND YouTube channel.

Our aim is to make a populair channel that will bring more people to our community and to promote your creativity.

Every member of ND is allowed to send in his/her video(s) aslong as it's related to ND.

In return we will credit you for your work by putting a link to your personal channel in the description and you will receive a YouTube award on the forums.

There are some requirements that your videos have to meet:

- Videos have to be atleast 720p (1280x720).

- Videos should not promote any other servers/communities.

- Videos are not allowed to break YouTube's rules.

- Videos need your own style, that's it, simple right?

So if you want to send in your video then copy the following format, fill it in, and send it to Alex through a personal message.

Video download link: (Please use Google Drive, Dropbox or any other similar cloud drive)

Link to personal channel:

Suggested title:

Suggested description:

Suggested tags:

Other:

Have fun creating but do remember that if your videos do not meet our requirements they will not be uploaded.

FAQ:

It's still unclear to me what this is about, can you give a short summary?

It's simple. You make video, you upload video to your channel and you can send in your video to our channel.

In return we credit you.

Can I send in my video and upload it to my own channel?

Ofcourse you can, it's your video so you can do whatever you want with it.

What do you mean with "suggested title, suggested description and suggested tags"?

If you have  a suggestion for what the title should be on Youtube then put it here, same for description and the searching tags.

With what should I make my videos?

Doesn't matter, anything from Windows Movie Maker to Adobe After Effects. We do recommend software like Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas or Final Cut Pro.

What format/codec should I use for my videos?

Youtube loves .mov (Quicktime) videos, but don't touch that H.264! Go with jpeg or png compression instead.

What kind of video should I make?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtzulW62XVg

Guest Charged_Cucumber

Do you guys need a profile pic or a channel banner, because i am happy to help! my channel: www.youtube.com/thechargedcucumber

Do you guys need a profile pic or a channel banner, because i am happy to help! my channel: www.youtube.com/thechargedcucumber

No thank you, we already have that stuff rolling ;).

I could create a main advertisement, but it would be a lot of work - probably may have to do some "Blender 3d" animations. NOT saying I will.