Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest ilovecars333

Nissan GT-R

19 posts in this topic

Guest ilovecars333

This 2 door sports car is more than just a car, it's a machine. The Nissan GT-R is an awesome car with an all-wheel drive. It has a 545-hp 3.8L VR38DETT twin-turbo engine with a 6-speed semi-automatic transmission. The cost of this beauty is $99,590 US Dollars! It can reach speeds of 191 mph and goes from 0 mph to 60 mph in just below 3 seconds! That's really fast. The shape of the car is beatiful and helps it run through the air. Pretty sweet ride.

iy5lfGJ.jpg

Guest Fiya

Yup its a sweet ride alright, my dad test drove one of these and he said it drives pretty well.

This 2 door sports car is more than just a car, it's a machine. The Nissan GT-R is an awesome car with an all-wheel drive. It has a 545-hp 3.8L VR38DETT twin-turbo engine with a 6-speed semi-automatic transmission. The cost of this beauty is $99,590 US Dollars! It can reach speeds of 191 mph and goes from 0 mph to 60 mph in just below 3 seconds! That's really fast. The shape of the car is beatiful and helps it run through the air. Pretty sweet ride.

iy5lfGJ.jpg

Those are just standard brochure stats. A real car fanatic would go for the GTR R35 Nismo

Yup its a sweet ride alright, my dad test drove one of these and he said it drives pretty well.

Pretty well? Your dad knows nothing about cars, this is probably the best car to drive in overall. It outclasses in handling, speed, gear changing, grip, ... and is just an icon for the GT race world.

Guest ilovecars333

Guest Fiya

Those are just standard brochure stats. A real car fanatic would go for the GTR R35 Nismo

Pretty well? Your dad knows nothing about cars, this is probably the best car to drive in overall. It outclasses in handling, speed, gear changing, grip, ... and is just an icon for the GT race world.

Well, he hasn't drove a sports car for a while, so maybe he had a misconception about it. He really loves cars though, sometimes he goes too far to buy a classic car, he doesn't even go home for a month

iy5lfGJ.jpg

Not many people have this car where i live but i see some roaming the streets they are pretty neat to see :P

Guest ilovecars333

Not many people have this car where i live but i see some roaming the streets they are pretty neat to see :P

Yeah, they are pretty exotic and neat to see every once in a while :P

Yeah, they are pretty exotic and neat to see every once in a while :P

It is always cheaper to get the older model like a few years old and they still run good depends on the previous owner basicly

Guest ilovecars333

It is always cheaper to get the older model like a few years old and they still run good depends on the previous owner basicly

That goes for all cars, or at least most. It also depends on the reliability of the previous owner though.

181676137_1-r32-gtr-nissan-skyline-850pk

This baby is up for 9.000€

850BHP, R32, GT42 turbokit.

Pretty cheap here in Belgium, the GTR's

That photo shows it in pretty good shape but you might need to fix it up a bit (if it is a used model)

You're all getting het up about the GT-R. And it's a very nice piece of engineering, there's no denying. But let's be honest. It just doesn't compare to the Nissan Micra... Less than £10,000 , up to 4 cylinders, 0-60 in less than 10 seconds if not too much weight. I think it's a serious contender to the GT-R, especially for thrill factor...

Guest ilovecars333

2006 Acura TL

I am thinking about getting it i found one selling for "$14,587"

Any thoughts? 

Fggy6Au.jpg

If you are getting that as a used car, it's a pretty decent price. A used Acura TL 2006 ranges from $14,000 to $16,000.

Something about the GTR that no other cheap vehicle has: Custom Build (They get build for you and no in a production line like 99% of all other cars)

Guest Pvt_Braindead

How about that older GTR? My personal favourite the R32 :wub:

Xs9FojF.jpg

Or the oh so popular R34 that most of you should know.

MoxSLz3.jpg

Edited by Pvt_Braindead