Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest The Tastiest Tickles

Feb 13 - Financial status of the community. Thanks for the help guys we love you.

9 posts in this topic

Fellow members of NuclearDistrict we are very proud to announce that thanks to your generous contributions we have been able to paid our starter costs in a record time of 4 days of operations.

Transparency is very important to us. To this point the community has provided us with 340$ of donations. Here is a breakdown of our current spending for this month

InvisionPowerBoard license : 75 $

InvisionPowerBoard content : 100 $

Server Hardware : 19.95/month x2 = 40$

Website Hosting : 6.97/month x2 = 15$

This equals to 230$ of spending leaving us with 110$ of excess funds that we will be reinvesting in the community.

110$ will keep us operational for the next 4 months with is a very healthy projection for us.

As you may know, we arent only looking to sustain ourselves we are looking for growth.

We are currently projecting that 500 to 600$ will let us engage serious efforts in paid for advertising.

We would like to be opening new servers and possibly perform hardware upgrades as to give ourselves the extra headspace we need to develop new projects.

Our current monthly cost to be operational is at about 30$/month.

Assuming we would be acquiring new hardware they would raise to 75$/month

Our current projection for growth tells us that to improve we would like to bonify the 30$/month we are needing by 5 leading us to set our next donation goal to 150$ which sets us on a healthy path to either a server upgrade, a new product or a contribution to the funds we are developping for a future advertising campain.

Thanks again for your exceptionnal support.

Regards,

The management.

Guest Spencer

Thank you to all our generous donors, really hope to get additional servers for everyone ASAP.  :D

It's nice that you are sharing this with us :) This way we can all be relaxed knowing that the money is invested in community improvement, and not wasted like in previous community...

Guest limeramen22

I assume I don't get my former rank back, but will donate soon!!!!!!  :)

Fresh look forums, fresh approach to management, starting to see some fresh (or just long forgotten, sorry to say it like that but you know what I mean) faces. This is gonna be great!

Glad you guys appreciate transparent finances, we will be giving you updates like this when we reach significant milestones (like paying our starter fees, being able to launch something, opening something new, processing an upgrade)

Guest Pop

It's nice that you are sharing this with us :) This way we can all be relaxed knowing that the money is invested in community improvement, and not wasted like in previous community...

i think this current server's lacking in drug money

Guest davidxd33

More donations in four days than Chaotic United in four months