Become a premium member to remove ads
Sign in to follow this  
LisaTheKitten3

Guess who's back! X3

14 posts in this topic

Yeah! Most of you may already know me! No worries I've changed alot XD I'm no more that lil' dramatic 15 years old (Infact, I'm almost 18 now, yay X3) For those who doesnt know me, I am Lisa, an old member of the CU server. Well I don't have much to say here sooo, cya on the server :D

Yeah! Most of you may already know me! No worries I've changed alot XD I'm no more that lil' dramatic 15 years old (Infact, I'm almost 18 now, yay X3) For those who doesnt know me, I am Lisa, an old member of the CU server. Well I don't have much to say here sooo, cya on the server :D

Welcome back Lisa! I hope you find what we have to offer is much better than before. :)

Welcome Back!

All of the old gang from 2011-2012 is coming back, I've been waiting for some of us to reunite someday.

Welcome back and how have you been?

All of the old gang from 2011-2012 is coming back, I've been waiting for some of us to reunite someday.

1.8.1 anyone? :D