Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest The Tastiest Tickles

TV SERIES : Game Of Thrones

8 posts in this topic

Excellent TV series aimed at an adult public.

Season 4 is at the doorsteps. MRtangerine and I warmly recommend this.

Game of Thrones: Seven noble families fight for control of the mythical land of Westeros. Political and sexual intrigue abound. The primary families are the Stark, Lannister, and Baratheon families. Robert Baratheon, King of Westeros, asks his old friend Eddard Stark to serve as his chief advisor. Eddard, suspecting that his predecessor had been murdered, accepts so that he can investigate further. It turns out more than one family is plotting to take the throne. The Queen's family, the Lannisters, may be hatching a plot to take control. Across the sea, the last surviving members of the previously deposed ruling family, the Targaryens, are also plotting a return to power. The conflict between these families and others, including the Greyjoys, the Tullys, the Arryns, and the Tyrells, leads to war. Meanwhile, in the north, an ancient evil awakens. Amidst war and the political confusion, a brotherhood of misfits, The Night's Watch, is all that stands between the realms of men and the horrors beyond.

http://www.primewire.ag/watch-1386995-Game-of-Thrones

enjoy.

Guest Spencer

Stopped 2 episodes into Season 3. Need to catch up before next season!

Should catch up especially since its some good shit ahead of you.

@turbocharge : its legal to use primewire.ag if the feds have any issues they can ascend it to video hosts :)

Official season 4 teaser, 15 minutes long :

Should catch up especially since its some good **** ahead of you.

@turbocharge : its legal to use primewire.ag if the feds have any issues they can ascend it to video hosts :)

Official season 4 teaser, 15 minutes long :

indeed it is legal to use and link the website, but watching the contend on it can theoretically get you in trouble (saved in your cache so they can pin you for illegally downloaded content), although they only go after the hosts.

Guest _L_E_F_T_

Game of thrones (GOT) is one of my favorite shows. I started watching it 4 - 5 years ago, and will continue to watch it until its finale. It has fantasy, mixed in with EPIC battles and intense Characters. The personas you will see will undergo character changing events, As long as they are still Alive! :P So many DEATHS!!

I got into it a few weeks ago, watching all 4 seasons in a row was so nice, like a never ending movie.

2 eps. into the 5th season, and man i cant wait to see the rest!