Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest PhycoToDaMax

Who I am!

6 posts in this topic

Guest PhycoToDaMax

I am Justin, (real name) I am 17 years old. I am a total gamer, I play games from GTA to Garry's Mod and more. I'm a socialble person. I love to make new friends, I do have a Skype (Private Message me for it) I love joking around having fun, but I don't like douche-bags. If you are one, I will be dead honest with you. I will tell you what I think of you if you ask or if you annoy me. I am not a ass, I just hate people who literally get under my skin. I have a psn account if you want to add me. (pcsroller25) and I do have a Steam account (Deathrow9 or Vividreamer22. yeah yeah yeah, I know weird names, but I was like 14 when I made the accounts.)

Any other question just ask me!!

Guest Spencer

Nice to meet you Justin! And don't we all regret the usernames we chose for our main accounts like 3-4 years ago? (I do!). Come join our Steam group, a lot of us play other games and not only MC. :)

Guest PhycoToDaMax

Glad I'm not the only person. I will join the group when I get home. Just message me the information for it.

Guest IGyba

I used to be called mineorage.. Now IGyba so still weird, I gues I won't change xD

I used to be called mineorage.. Now IGyba so still weird, I gues I won't change xD

U topic digger. Last post: "11 February 2014".

Go post a new topic about who you are C: