Become a premium member to remove ads
Falkerz

Minecraft Single Player World

8 posts in this topic

A while back someone asked me for a copy of my single player world as they thought it looked quite interested. Today, I was looking through my public Dropbox files and saw the world I shared. That made me think that maybe we should have a section where people can share and update their single player worlds for other people. You could use any file host you want (so long as it's free - JumboFiles or MediaFire are good) and can update your world download as often or as little as you like.

The only real requirements are that you give a short explanation of the world (e.g. I started this in version 1.2.5 and It was intended as a let's play. That didn't pan out so I kept it as legit as possible, even though I used TMI and Zombe for some of it.) Also, make sure to follow the topic so you can keep up with world updates and remind yourself to upload new versions.

Please make sure you compress the save files as a standard .zip so anyone can un-zip and use it, and try to refrain from using passwords on your files. If you do, please include them in the description of the file.

You can leave signs and other such like throughout your world if you wish, and you can PM the uploader with an updated version if you want them to look at something you did / made in their world. If you do, try and give them as much detail as possible about what you did, how etc so they can tell other people if they decide to share your link. Don't upload other people's worlds without their permission as this could cause all sorts to problems for everyone.

That's about it for now, if I need to add anything I'll edit this post. I'll add my latest world dowload for you guys now and hopefully you'll give me some good feedback on this idea.

My first world download for this topic. I started this in 1.1 or 1.2 and since then have made some serious progress. There's some complex redstone and some sneaky secrets, as well as an excess of ocelots in the farm. Give me some feedback on the world if you want, and I'll update the save file as needs be. Enjoy.

FALK0N77 World Download 1 

Guest iDavid

Try to edit next time. There is a section on the forums to share downloads.

Guest Nakudan

Yep theres also a site called PMC

Just now, haloman30 said:

Try to edit next time. There is a section on the forums to share downloads.

I deliberately didn't do it as an edit because I wanted people to see the download as being separate from the part which lays out my ideas.
I looked in the downloads section, it's more of a warez section than a share your minecraft world / creation section.

Yep theres also a site called PMC

I googled PMC and got speaker companies and libraries. Not sure what you're talking about.

Guest Nakudan

I deliberately didn't do it as an edit because I wanted people to see the download as being separate from the part which lays out my ideas.
I looked in the downloads section, it's more of a warez section than a share your minecraft world / creation section.

I googled PMC and got speaker companies and libraries. Not sure what you're talking about.

PMC aka Planet Minecraft

PMC aka Planet Minecraft

Yeah... but it isn't really ChaoticUnited is it? This way, people can collate their PMC links for people to view, or just put links on here. They can even do both if they want. It's just a way of collecting many different world downloads together into one place. 

Guest Koolade

I used to have some AMAAAAAZING worlds in SP..... Then a force update went wrong, and those worlds CeaseToExist.. <-lol