Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest xXEl000nXx

Curse You Slender

12 posts in this topic

Guest xXEl000nXx

So here's my story:

I was playing slender following the basic path not looking bk to avoid dying. So I enter the building where the bathroom is I believe I got my 6th page when I turn around and slender is their I literally turned off my light and ran right by him. So after that I was about to crap my pants but I still played. So I continue on the path. I see my 7th page. I go to it and it says 'don't look back'. I grab it than I turn to my right. Lets just say my neighbors called the cops. CURSE YOU SLENDER.

Guest OscarGon1234

You know what happens when you get all 8.... You die so basically the game trolls you :P

Guest xXEl000nXx
Just now, haloman30 said:

You know what happens when you get all 8.... You die so basically the game trolls you :P

Lol yea I guess I just learned that -_-

Guest OscarGon1234

Did I ruin the game for you?

26 minutes ago, haloman30 said:

So here's my story:

I was playing slender following the basic path not looking bk to avoid dying. So I enter the building where the bathroom is I believe I got my 6th page when I turn around and slender is their I literally turned off my light and ran right by him. So after that I was about to crap my pants but I still played. So I continue on the path. I see my 7th page. I go to it and it says 'don't look back'. I grab it than I turn to my right. Lets just say my neighbors called the cops. CURSE YOU SLENDER.

P.S I wrote this on my iPod so if you could drop kick that like button :D

26 minutes ago, haloman30 said:

El000n, asking for likes is not allowed and can get you a warning point. And oscar in your signature you cannot ask for likes it will get you a warning point. 

27 minutes ago, haloman30 said:

P.S I wrote this on my iPod so if you could drop kick that like button :D

Kill.....Yourself

Guest xXEl000nXx

Kill.....Yourself

Don't ask for likes please.

Kill.....Yourself

1 minute ago, haloman30 said:

El000n, asking for likes is not allowed and can get you a warning point. And oscar in your signature you cannot ask for likes it will get you a warning point. 

Lol sorry I moded my iPod so that it puts that forgot to delete it a
-_- fail on my behalf 

Guest Nakudan

Well you nearly got all 8 which is a good thing but when you get all of them (and basically get caught by Slenderman) you should try it in day mode and then $20 mode

Guest xXEl000nXx

Well you nearly got all 8 which is a good thing but when you get all of them (and basically get caught by Slenderman) you should try it in day mode and then $20 mode

day mode 20 mode wtf

Guest Nakudan

Its epic!!!!!!!

30 minutes ago, haloman30 said:

So here's my story:

29 minutes ago, haloman30 said:

blob.png