Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest xXEl000nXx

Slender

11 posts in this topic

Guest xXEl000nXx

im about to play slender anyone got some tips on how to play?

Guest xXEl000nXx

why no one respond? :D

Guest fenixtigerz

I can give you some tips, best one is dont stop moving, alternate your flash light and conserve your stamina. Quick glances are the key to survival and pay attention, find the notes as fast as you can and dont let slender get to close.... thats all i can suggest...

Guest xXEl000nXx
Just now, haloman30 said:

I can give you some tips, best one is dont stop moving, alternate your flash light and conserve your stamina. Quick glances are the key to survival and pay attention, find the notes as fast as you can and dont let slender get to close.... thats all i can suggest...

Thx bro slender scared me so bad I fell out of my chair :(

First time i plaid i had my headphones + speakers in a separate input full blast and i got the second piece of paper while slender was chasing me and when it got me and made the noise i literally screamed so loud i got 2 complains from neighbours.

Guest xXEl000nXx
Just now, haloman30 said:

First time i plaid i had my headphones + speakers in a separate input full blast and i got the second piece of paper while slender was chasing me and when it got me and made the noise i literally screamed so loud i got 2 complains from neighbours.

Lol josh xD

Guest Nakudan

Some tips to survive Slender are to:
.Play this game before 6 p.m
.Play this game with a friend
.Always try to keep your flashlight on.
.Dont go near anything that has a weird human-like look
.If Slenderman comes really close to you, turn the opposite direction and run like hell
.Dont eat food or drink or else youl most likely choke on it
.Dont sh!t your pants slenderman likes that
and moat important rule
.If you see an object that looks like a tree it isnt.

Guest IcedZane

I think one thing you should do is DON'T EVEr EVER PLAY THIS At MIDNIGHT SRSLY I literally did it and when I got the eight note or somethin (dosen't keep in mind what number the note is) I was chewin on some skittles when I clicked to get eight note I accidently touch the mousepad and looked behind I was closing my eyes It was WRONG TIMING I Shouted so loud That I had my mic because I was saying what was happening with me My family woke up and They were like WHAT THE HELL and I got a complain too with 4 neighbours and their children

Guest TheTonMane

Keep going forward and never look back too much. 

Never.
Stop.
Moving.

Guest IcedZane

Prior to my post here are my tips its Like the Weeping Angels you see Don't Turn around  and DON't BLIN---------