Become a premium member to remove ads
AwakenedRage

Notice of Temporary Closure

5 posts in this topic

Taken from RTG's Demoria Online Quality Assurance Server

The Management of Chaotic United and Ruletech Games wishes to advise that the game facilities (and servers)  will be temporarily closed as of Sunday April 5th to facilitate the hand-over process to the new tier of Comcast Business Class.

Full operations will resume at 6:00 P.M. Friday April 10, 2015.

Donations will still be processed during this time.

Please contact the Haloman30 or AwakenedRage (Depending on what community you are referring to)  You can always submit a ticket at Demoria's Support Desk, should you have further queries.

We thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.

Japanese Translation/ 和訳

カオスユナイテッドの管理とハイテクゲームルールは、ゲーム施設(およびサーバ)が一時的にコムキャストビジネスクラスの新しい層へのハンドオーバープロセスを容易にするために、日曜日4月5日の時点で閉鎖されることを助言したい。

完全な操作は、午後6時に再開されます金曜日2015年4月10日。

寄付は、まだこの時間の間に処理されます。

あなたはさらに、クエリを持っている必要があり、あなたは常にデ·モリアのサポートデスクでチケットを提出することができますハロー男30または目覚めレイジ(あなたが参照しているものをコミュニティに応じて)までご連絡ください。

我々は、この時点であなたの忍耐と理解していただきありがとうございます。

Update:

The New IP Address will be acquired on Tuesday, the time Chaotic United still has to be determined because of me having to study for a quiz that day.

However with this new IP address I have confidence that we have blocked the method of hitting the server directly instead of having to go through the DDoS protection which makes a majority of DDoS attacks only lag the server a bit. The actual IP will be impossible to find now that I do not use the same IP address as the server. The server room has its own IP address and my desktop is in the server room. But now I've gone through the trouble of putting a 2nd IP address that will NEVER be known to anyone except me.

It seems whoever is doing this has well knowledge of my schedule, and always seems to strike at the worst possible time for me.

I sincerely apologize for this downtime that I was not expecting to occur and I promise that for players that have spring break this week, the server will be up tomorrow night.

~AwakenedRage