Heads up!

To create an appeal, please click the 'Appeal a Ban' subforum link below this message.

The original system for ban appeals (where you would copy/paste a format from a topic into your own topic) is no longer supported. The new form is the only way to appeal a suspension now. This helps to ensure that all appeals are filled out properly and that users aren't as familiar with using a Forum are able to more easily appeal.

Additionally, please keep in mind that:

• Appealing does NOT guarantee an unban
  • Past contributions - be they donations or otherwise - do not make you exempt from the rules
  • Your reasoning for an appeal should not be littered with excuses - present an honest reason why we should unban you
  • Any appeals containing things such as "my sister/brother/girlfriend/dog got on my account" will be denied without hesitation

Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest arshadzohan

BAN APPEAL PLZ READ

3 posts in this topic

Guest arshadzohan

server:chaoticunited

username:arshadzohan

Banned by:mike79953

reason:i griefed a bit didnt know rules my friends did too

appeal:i promise to not grief again and be a loyal person in the server{sorry mike}

1) There was a lot of damage done to the multiple buildings.
2) The items that you griefed were not okay to be in others inventories as well as your inventory.

On 1/24/2016 at 2:35 AM, Mikey said:

1) There was a lot of damage done to the multiple buildings.
2) The items that you griefed were not okay to be in others inventories as well as your inventory.

Keep up the good work. 

I am afraid arshadzohan, mikey will also determine when you get unbanned. This can range from a few hours to a week long ban. If you greif again it will result in a longer ban. If you haven't been unbanned within a week let me, mikey or some staff know, but not before then. Griefing is a big deal.

On 1/24/2016 at 1:46 AM, arshadzohan said:

server:chaoticunited

username:arshadzohan

Banned by:mike79953

reason:i griefed a bit didnt know rules my friends did too

appeal:i promise to not grief again and be a loyal person in the server{sorry mike}

You should read the rules, there's no exception to ignorance.