Become a premium member to remove ads
Nakudan

Warframe

2 posts in this topic

So recently, a few of my friends had invited me to try this new game Warframe which has been told to be a really great experience. I however, have nothing to judge it by since I still run on a computer which I don't have administrator permissions for so I can't try it out for myself but I thought that it would be a nice experience for you guys to kind of try out and have fun. Plus, I'll give you some general knowledge of what it's supposed to be about from either the main page or the wiki so you won't be so blank on approaching it.

The Story

They were called Tenno. Warriors of blade and gun: masters of the Warframe armor. Those that survived the old war were left drifting among the ruins. Now they are needed once more.

The Grineer, with their vast armies, are spreading throughout the solar system. A call echoes across the stars summoning the Tenno to an ancient place. They summon you. 

Allow the Lotus to guide you. She has rescued you from your cryostasis chamber and given you a chance to survive. The Grineer will find you; you must be prepared. The Lotus will teach you the ways of the Warframes and the secrets to unlocking their powers.

Come Tenno, you must join the war

Warframes 

Source here: https://warframe.com/game/warframes#

Screenshots

o14LfKA.jpg

warframe-gameplay-review-screenshots-8.j

maxresdefault.jpg

Conclusion

I really can't be too sure on this game because I've had people tell me things in the past and it turned out to be utter crap. However, the game is available on PSN, Android, App Store, PC and other devices so check it out for yourselves and tell me how it is. 

Other than that, its all I have to offer so yeah.

~Thank you for your time

As you progress through the game, you will discover blueprints for manufacturing new tools of destruction. Be it a deadly blade, devastating war hammer or the sheer brutity of enhanced fisticuffs, your melee prowess is sure to flourish.

When range is what matters, your choice is simple. Got for the stealthy, satisfying sink the of a bow, with piercing arrows, devastating accuracy and wall pinning hilarity? Or perhaps a high power rifle, to destroy the heads of your opponents in a single shot. Perhaps you'll decide that range isn't necessary, and instead go for the brute force of a shotgun, or maybe the unyielding hail of machine gun. Your primary weapon, is your signal when entering a room.

Adding in something for when things get very tight, is your sidearm. Compact, lightweight and fast to use. Your hand will inevitably reach for your faithful companion in times most dire. Whether you go for the balance of a semi automatic, with exceptional range, surprising power and devastating accuracy, or go down one of the more direct paths. The shotgun pistols are devastating in close quarters, with their minor power sacrifice over thei larger bretheren being more than made up for by their speed. Or perhaps you want something truly devastating to groups of enemies, with incredible fire rates and huge magazine capacities, the full auto pistols. And if one gun isn't enough, you can always take two...

With such a wide variety of weaponry available to you, you're sure to find a tool set that defines you and your battle strategies. And if not, well, you can customise your weapons heavily. Or omit them from your arsenal all together, for that extra little challenge.

The path you choose is your own, so make the most of it. And be sure to find companions along the way, as they'll become invaluable assets, much sooner then you might think...