Become a premium member to remove ads
AwakenedRage

Just Thought You Should See this

5 posts in this topic

I know other Servers aren't allowed to be talked about, but this is a topic that will affect this community.  This is the only way I can contact the staff.

For the past couple weeks we have been receiving packets, last week we received more packets from a different source after our staff started communicating with ND Staff, I blacklisted the IP and didnt expect anything more, that was until  After having a personal conversation this weekend with staff members of ND. My firewall was detecting traffic against a blacklisted IP through Skype. Upon farther investigation we have matched the IP's of those ND members with the IP's that  have been DDoSing us. This has been our course of action:

Forum Moderators check this IP below and you will clearly see that it leads to a Staff Member of ND

IP Address:149.76.228.179

We have compiled a report of information of where exactly this IP originates but will not post it until provoked farther. This didn't go well for the last person who we did this to. This is 100% legal

Removal of this post will result in us posting more proof.

We've already been on good terms with Atomic/Nuke and have already notified him of this incident. We do not want to wreck this community farther, but we will do anything to make this end.

742d88734535842c70e2611667655b3e.png

I know other Servers aren't allowed to be talked about, but this is a topic that will affect this community.  This is the only way I can contact the staff.

For the past couple weeks we have been receiving packets, last week we received more packets from a different source after our staff started communicating with ND Staff, I blacklisted the IP and didnt expect anything more, that was until  After having a personal conversation this weekend with staff members of ND. My firewall was detecting traffic against a blacklisted IP through Skype. Upon farther investigation we have matched the IP's of those ND members with the IP's that  have been DDoSing us. This has been our course of action:

Forum Moderators check this IP below and you will clearly see that it leads to a Staff Member of ND

IP Address:149.76.228.179

We have compiled a report of information of where exactly this IP originates but will not post it until provoked farther. This didn't go well for the last person who we did this to. This is 100% legal

Removal of this post will result in us posting more proof.

We've already been on good terms with Atomic/Nuke and have already notified him of this incident. We do not want to wreck this community farther, but we will do anything to make this end.

742d88734535842c70e2611667655b3e.png

No proof from check. Check your facts or play nice. Nothing else to say really. I advise you remove this topic and contact admin through pm only, as any concerned yet mature member of an alternate community would.