Become a premium member to remove ads
alycat

CU Updates #16 - Elaztek Studios, Alycat, and The Future

1 post in this topic

So, some things have gone down here Chaotic United that has led to a new group called Elaztek Studios coming up to fruition.

Over the past few months on CU since Aly was demoted, I was sitting around miserable due to the loss of my friend, Alycat. Today I had a weak moment again and I wanted to bring my friend back. I was talking with Michael regarding it and he later spoke to Wind. Wind ended up quitting CU outright and is back on WindFrontier. At that point, Michael and I had little faith in the future of CU due to Wind leaving.

Eventually, it came to a point where Michael and I were considering rebranding CU under the Elaztek name and CU would effectively die off, but I came up with a different plan.

Aly has returned to Chaotic United and is once again my friend. CU may or may not continue to move forward but I will retain a hefty level of control over it - as in, Aly isn't coming in and totally taking over. I will continue to have a fair amount of involvement here at Chaotic United, however I will also be doing a great deal of stuff over at Elaztek. The MC server will continue the path it is right now and we will continue to expand it as we have been.

If you have anything against Aly, or even if you don't, I encourage you all to check out Elaztek Studios: https://discord.me/elaztek.

If you have any additional questions or concerns please ask them below!

The Chaotic United Team

-----------------------------------

haloman30

Alycat

16dbaxter

Atomicbeast101

Blizzardbball