Become a premium member to remove ads

Certain leave messages do not show up in game

SilentEnderGirl
  • Pending

Like the leave message will not show up in game sometimes if a certain person leaves the game. So I wont know if they left until i check tab.

Reproduce Rate: Unknown/Unspecified

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This is likely due to the Vanish plugin not showing leave messages for admins. I could be wrong though.

Share this comment

2 minutes ago, Windwhistle said:

This is likely due to the Vanish plugin not showing leave messages for admins. I could be wrong though.

No it does it for others too 

Share this comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Status Definitions

Pending = We have not yet reviewed the report.

Unconfirmed = We have acknowledged the submission but have not yet confirmed whether or not the bug exists.

Confirmed = We've reviewed the bug report and found the source of the error. Fix imminent.

Fixed = The issue has been fixed and/or implemented and should be pushed live shortly if it hasn't been already.

Closed = Reports that we cannot reproduce or need more information. In this case just add a comment and we will review it again.

For website issues, disable any custom modifications to your browser, clear the browser cache, and clear any cookies before submitting a bug.

For server issues, check your network settings and IP address and disable any game client modifications before submitting a bug.