Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest natethegreat

This is a thing?

2 posts in this topic

Guest natethegreat

This is a thing. Cool! Hi. I'm natethegreat007, I ditched the 007 a while ago though, so now I'm just natethegreat. I was around these parts back when Chaotic United was a thing but I dropped off the map to play a fancy game called TF2 (I did it for the hats). I always keep track of my old communities though since I had plenty of great friends from CU. I've been playing Minecraft a bit more recently because about half of my TF2 Highlander team loves it, so I join in on the fun. Who know, one of these days I might drop in and say hi. Anyway, I might be seeing you guys around. Maybe. Best of luck to this community.  :D

This is a thing. Cool! Hi. I'm natethegreat007, I ditched the 007 a while ago though, so now I'm just natethegreat. I was around these parts back when Chaotic United was a thing but I dropped off the map to play a fancy game called TF2 (I did it for the hats). I always keep track of my old communities though since I had plenty of great friends from CU. I've been playing Minecraft a bit more recently because about half of my TF2 Highlander team loves it, so I join in on the fun. Who know, one of these days I might drop in and say hi. Anyway, I might be seeing you guys around. Maybe. Best of luck to this community.  :D

Our general idea is to have a community where you can play games with friends and make new friends. Not like former CU, wich was hosting servers and makeing profit.

Enjoy your stay and you are welcome to make suggestions and feedback :).