Become a premium member to remove ads
Kendev

News and Updates: 09/14/'14

3 posts in this topic

As promised, the planned news and updates topic provided to you all.

We will mainly talk about the current MC Server. All your questions will be answered and a lot of information will be given to you.

First of all: The server will remain as it is right now, by wich i mean it will be survival, no fancy mini-games but just playing the game how it is ment to be played.

Due to demand, the server will return as cracked in the future, once everything is set-up on forums and server such as: additional plugins, etc...

We are looking into some new plugins, usefull plugins i should say. You may all suggest plugins wich you think would be a fun addition, or a helpfull tool is always welcome.

Creative world will eventually make a comeback, the question about when is un-predictable at this point.

1.8: Yes, Minecraft has been 1.8 for a week or 2 now and you may wonder 'Why is it still 1.7?'. A bit complicated but long story short: A lot of Bukkit devs (where we get our plugins from) have resigned. Thats is basically why we cannot update yet, almost no plugins are getting updated unless we could do it ourselves...

'Donation' ranks: Some huge changes will come with donation ranks, but im not gonna talk ahead of time, we are still discussing on how and what...

Thats it, we hope we can get you guys these updates as fast as possible and hope you will enjoy MC once again.

Cheers,

Kendev

Hmmm since you guys are open to suggestions, how about the mcMMO plugin? I love that plugin, it's incredible. Or maybe the timber plugin? Not really necessary but can be useful...And since you guys have added the interactive map of the server, is it possible to implement a chat system within it that connects to the server so you can actually chat from the map  itself without logging into minecraft? Not sure if that's possible, probably not, but just an idea that ought to be awesome >: And we post suggestions by replying to this topic right? Since you said you guys are open to suggestions, I'm under the assumption that we would give you the said suggestions by replying to this topic...And that concludes my...suggestions...*flies away*

Guest Nik

is it possible to implement a chat system within it that connects to the server so you can actually chat from the map  itself without logging into minecraft? Not sure if that's possible, probably not, but just an idea that ought to be awesome >: 

I beleive it is possible to do this under dynmap though i am not 100% sure how it works. Alex or I can take a look into it though!