Reporting Effectively

To submit a report, click the 'Submit a Report' subforum link below this message.

Please keep in mind that Reports are NOT for reporting bugs, glitches, or errors! They are ONLY meant for reporting rule violations by other players.

Additionally, keep in mind that:

• Reporting behavior you specifically don't like will (most likely) get you nowhere
  • Reports without any proof provided will be ignored
  • Reports should be written in a professional manner and not attack anyone involved. Regardless of if someone is breaking rules or not, it doesn't give you the right to stop acting civil when talking about them

Become a premium member to remove ads
zim82

hacked names/ hacked accounts?

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys, zim again, but this time I think I found a hacker. I noticed first in survival when it welcomed atomicbeast to the server, but I knew that was the owner. He kept on coming on and going off as if to see if I went off. then he went on with another name, and then did the same. He did that one more time, said hi, then went off. So my report is someone is hacking.

Offenders name: varyies on which he hacks: 3 I've seen: Iamnoob, atomicbeast (I know that this probably isn't nuke), kendev

Reason: hacking names, using minecrack

proof: pictures of him coming off and on

Action: permanent ban him for hacking because that is against the server rules

That's 3 bans in one picture, or actually an IP ban. All the person who attempted to log in on that picture were carrying the same IP. They were either having a party at someone's house or it was a single person. Anyhow, the IP is banned althought a sensible mind would be using a VPN so I'll keep this topic open in case you see him again.

Guys, he's doing it again... Yet now I can't get on the server because he is using my name. Please stop him, because I'm not in game right now.

>:(