Boobie

Bobbie vs. Snail

17 members have voted

1. 1. Whom do you want to vote for?

• Bobbie
    • Snail

This poll is closed to new votes

9 posts in this topic

Alright, first of all this is not about who does his job better as being a mod. This is a just for fun topic between me and snail to know what people think about us and what can we do to make our self more likable to other people.

So the basic thing is you vote for one person and you comment why did you vote for him and why did you not vote the other person. You  can also suggest what the other person whom you have not voted for can do to change himself so that you like him more(No homo).

Edited by Bobbie_

Guest Houndslayer_

I voted for Bobbie because he is normally the only person on when i get on and is usually nice to me. I didnt vote for Snail cause he is a meany in factions.

Guest Dialga

I voted for Bobbie_ cause why not but also I see that he is active, and has helped things before.

Guest Dude322111

I didnt vote for Snail cause he is a meany in factions.

Mhmmm. Snail and Dude work hard in factions and kill people and raid; completely against the spirit of factions! Bobbie, however, hides in an unclaimed base and doesn't bother anyone; except Snail and Dude of course.

I vote for snail becasue bobbie is an ***... JK I vote for Bobbie_ because he made me to...so...yeah, he is an *** after all.

***=Booty

remove the damn filter we're all 12 here

Edited by JohnnyDroid