Become a premium member to remove ads
Nakudan

Hello

9 posts in this topic

Hello there,

I'm Nakudan and I'm not sure if any of you remember me after it being so long and I probably didn't have a good history here but other than that this is a simple introduction to say hi.
I'm sorry I won't be able to however join this new site in its endeavors due to my internet not being good enough to connect to Minecraft but still I will be lurking around and so-on so-on so yes I hope that we may get a long.

Hello there,

I'm Nakudan and I'm not sure if any of you remember me after it being so long and I probably didn't have a good history here but other than that this is a simple introduction to say hi.

I'm sorry I won't be able to however join this new site in its endeavors due to my internet not being good enough to connect to Minecraft but still I will be lurking around and so-on so-on so yes I hope that we may get a long.

Well it's good to know I was at least remembered and a bit bad also

Well it's good to know I was at least remembered and a bit bad also

Well, this is a new community and the past is past. As long you don't make the same mistakes as you have done before, you would not be remembered that way.

Guest Dude322111

I remember you, you owned a popular store back in the day. It's good to have you back.

I remember you, you owned a popular store back in the day. It's good to have you back.

If you want to consider it popular then yeah but I won't be able to play 1.7.2 or higher servers due to Minecraft complications

Hello there,

Welcome back mate :D

â”â”â”â”┓ 

┃┃┃┃┣┓

┗┻┻┻┻┛