Become a premium member to remove ads
ob103ninja

Mineshafter Issues

Question

I can't seem to get the Mineshafter launcher to work with the server - It keeps saying "Invalid session (Try restarting your game)" - Could someone help out?

One thing I noticed is there is no compatibility with 1.7.10 on the server, that may need to be fixed

4 answers to this question

Guest Nik

I can't seem to get the Mineshafter launcher to work with the server - It keeps saying "Invalid session (Try restarting your game)" - Could someone help out?

One thing I noticed is there is no compatibility with 1.7.10 on the server, that may need to be fixed

What username are you using? You cannot use a username that is a valid premium username, so be sure to check that and use a different username accordingly. If this issue persists don't worry, we will try to get cracked connectivity fixed by the end of the day!

The current version of Minecraft, 1.7.10 works fine on the server. Its just the skins don't want to show up on that version. I am running 1.7.10 and I haven't found any other problems.

Guest Nik

I am not using a premium account, @Nik - But thanks for the info. If I want to change my name I'll watch for that.

Let me know if you can connect now