Become a premium member to remove ads
Kendev

Grand Theft Auto V [PC/PS4/XOne]

13 posts in this topic

A year after the release of GTA V for PS3/X360, the waiting is almost over for the PC and next gen GTA V.

For those who havent played it yet on ps3/x360, what do you expect from the game in general?

For those who have played the ps3/x360 version, will you buy it on PC/nextgen and what do you expect from the game in general?

Anyway, have fun watching this trailer at the mean time.

NEW! Exclusive content for PS4/Xbone/PC GTA V owners!

slx81us.jpg

I'm tempted to buy it because of how the graphic differences from my PS3 to my PC, but then I don't want it cause I know I'm going to spend money on Shark Cards.

I'm tempted to buy it because of how the graphic differences from my PS3 to my PC, but then I don't want it cause I know I'm going to spend money on Shark Cards.

If yo have played on PS3, get the PS4 version. You can transfer all online data to your PS4 console and not worry about starting over from scratch and buying shark cards

The more friends you have on PC, the more you guys will ♥♥♥♥ around. The more you guys ♥♥♥♥ around, the more you will spend. So, more Shark Cards.

The more friends you have on PC, the more you guys will fuck around. The more you guys fuck around, the more you will spend. So, more Shark Cards.

Science!

Damn, all those fancy things and more for PS4/PC/XBone!

SNIP

Dun care, MODZ :)!

Hope you have a 16GB Ram, GTX TITAN ready to be able to run this on highest settings :)

Yeah because something that runs on a potato will need 100x the specs on another platform.