Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest Nik

Introducing Flans Mod

14 posts in this topic

Guest Nik

hHBkpDx.png

Hey guys! I am excited to announce the new Flans Mod Factions experience that will be opening very soon!

Flans Mod is a modded minecraft experience which adds guns, vehicles, mechas, and much much more. From AK47s to Dragunovs with real scopes and attachments that are completely custmoizable, to biplanes, tanks, jeeps, flak cannons, rocket launchers, parachutes, to you name it, Flans Mod will spice up factions like never before.

Ever dreamed of sniping someone from long range? How about running an air raid and dropping bombs on your enemy from above? You can do all that and much more on this modded server.

MFkxSCE.png            wzAJ7el.png

lgymPLP.png

The game adds new blocks, from crafting blocks to the basic parts, that allow you to make your preferred tool of dominance and destruction.

The entire concept of resource gathering changes with machines that you can customize with attachments and control!

F3pp0eS.png

A detailed guide to install Flans and the required mods will be provided shortly in the new Flans Factions subforum! We will also begin working on an executable to install everything on your system in a one click process.

Start imaging the possibilities of this revolutionized factions gameplay!!!

This server will be free to play. However a time will come when we will need your generous contributions to keep the server running. But this shouldn't be a problem for several months at the very least!

The server will also start off as a whitelisted server. There will be an application system to join. We are looking for mature individuals who just want to have fun and explore the possibilities of Flans Mod! There will be no ranks on this server. Everyone will be on the same level, striving to achieve the same goal of faction dominance.

Please feel free to discuss this new project here, or ask any questions that you have. Also be sure to view gameplay of Flans, as this post only barely touches on the many things that it has to offer.

-Nik

Sounds good to me. But does this modded MC come with optifine?

You could install it yourself.

Or the exe that our dev team is developing could do it as an option.

Guest Nik

As in cracked?

No. It most likely will be premium. I said free to play because initially we were thinking of a donor only or pay to play server. But we can keep it running for a while without any contributions.

A detailed guide to install Flans and the required mods will be provided shortly in the new Flans Factions subforum

so uhm... how short? like right now as its been a day or tomorrow?  How can it be decided if the powerful trollcorp should return or not without knowing everything?

Guest Nik

so uhm... how short? like right now as its been a day or tomorrow?  How can it be decided if the powerful trollcorp should return or not without knowing everything?

The server should be ready to go live within a week. I would rather work to fix bugs and set up a balanced factions gameplay, especially considering the intervention of guns, etc. Don't want to let people in without having thought things out. If you or ntx (since you guys know a good deal about factions) want to assist me on configuring the factions properly, and making the right tweaks, that would help a lot. Do note that it will be very minimalistic. No extra plugins than necessary. Considering this is a whitelisted server we expect people to be mature about things. There will be many growing pains, but things will be figured out over time.

I can assemble a guide as early as tomorrow. However its as simple as getting forge installed, downloading the Flans Mod mod itself and placing into the mods server, running the game to generate a Flans content pack folder in the .minecraft directory, and then placing the required content packs inside the folder.

Guest Reepz

I can assemble a guide as early as tomorrow. However its as simple as getting forge installed, downloading the Flans Mod mod itself and placing into the mods server, running the game to generate a Flans content pack folder in the .minecraft directory, and then placing the required content packs inside the folder.

Or you could just create a modpack on Technic and the Technic launcher can install the modpack which is an easier way for players to use.

Guest Nik

Or you could just create a modpack on Technic and the Technic launcher can install the modpack which is an easier way for players to use.

You would be forever loved if you set up a modpack archive for me. I can get it hosted and set it up in the technic site.

Guest Reepz

You would be forever loved if you set up a modpack archive for me. I can get it hosted and set it up in the technic site.

Alright, just send the modpack details, minecraft evrsion etc and I shall get it sorted.

Guest Nik

Alright, just send the modpack details, minecraft evrsion etc and I shall get it sorted.

its all in the setup guide that i wrote! thanks a bunch.