Heads up!

To create an appeal, please click the 'Appeal a Ban' subforum link below this message.

The original system for ban appeals (where you would copy/paste a format from a topic into your own topic) is no longer supported. The new form is the only way to appeal a suspension now. This helps to ensure that all appeals are filled out properly and that users aren't as familiar with using a Forum are able to more easily appeal.

Additionally, please keep in mind that:

• Appealing does NOT guarantee an unban
  • Past contributions - be they donations or otherwise - do not make you exempt from the rules
  • Your reasoning for an appeal should not be littered with excuses - present an honest reason why we should unban you
  • Any appeals containing things such as "my sister/brother/girlfriend/dog got on my account" will be denied without hesitation

Become a premium member to remove ads
66boik99

Ban Appeal June

5 posts in this topic

Server:

Minecraft

Username:

66boik99

Banned By:

(Unknown)

Reason:

Unclear, No Reason Given.

Appeal:

I'd like to be back.

Wasn't directly involved. Was my username used in vain as a threat.

Guest ilovecars333

You were banned long ago for threatening the server and making fun of staff along with your friend.

I was not directly involved the accused used my name to threaten the server, (SkeletonGlove), a 12 year old with a temper.
He told someone I would apparently "hack" the server when we all know I am unable to do anything of the sort.
I was banned and so was SkeletonGlove as a Just in case.

We don't have any MC servers running right now. Once we get one of them rolling, we'll give you one chance to play on it. If rules broken again, then you'll be banned again.