Become a premium member to remove ads
haloman30

Possible Laptop Functioning

7 posts in this topic

Okay, so in short:

I baked my laptop motherboard in the oven. 200 degrees, 8 minutes. I then put the computer back together. After re-assembling, I powered on the computer and it seemed to be dead still. I decided to try one final time and this time, the Acer logo showed up. The computer was working. I am actually making this post from the laptop. I cannot guarantee that this will be a permanent fix, so I am not going to run the server on this PC anymore. I will not cook the computer for a server. I may play Minecraft, I may play Halo. I will not run the server locally. Never again. I am going to shut the laptop off, put in the regular hard drive, and reboot. There is a good chance the laptop will not reboot again after I shut down. If that occurs, I will use Internet Explorer on my Xbox 360 and make a post. If it DOES work, there will be a reply to this topic. Even if the laptop continues to work, it can easily stop working any second. That's why I'm not doing this overnight running. Never again. I will do whatever I can to preserve the computer for as long as possible.

Thank you for reading this, and please accept these statements.

Haha, nope. Killed itself again when I was halfway done typing my Hard Drive password. Guess it's time for a new laptop. Please note that a new laptop is months away. MONTHS. So, please don't hold your breath for it. If you want a server, ask Alycat to start up a temp. server until I can provide services again.

3 hours ago, haloman30 said:

nice (?)

also i love how this shit is just a fuckin announcement and its just me talking about my laptop dying :lmao:

ure weird