Become a premium member to remove ads
Atomicbeast101

MC 1.8 Update Poll

Poll Data Lost  

1. 1. The data for this poll was lost during the transition from the Nuclear District forums.

• Sorry about that. :^(

This poll is closed to new votes

9 posts in this topic

Greetings NuclearDistrict members!

Mojang will release the 1.8 update sometime soon (I hope...). The update will improve survival gameplay and new abilities of adventure gamemode. More information on that is here: https://mojang.com/2014/01/minecraft-snapshot-14w02a/ 

The worlds that we think should/shouldn't be reset are survival, factions, and skyblock. We may or may not reset the skyblock world because it was launched like a month ago. We decided to let you guys decide what worlds should be cleaned out. Happy minecrafting!

Nuke

Guest Dude322111

Shouldn't there be a "None" voting option?

Due to my vote on the world resets are to enable users to obtain the new blocks and experience the strongholds that await them

Guest Cyan

Due to my vote on the world resets are to enable users to obtain the new blocks and experience the strongholds that await them.

Wait - who gets to keep their stuff and who doesn't?

I built a house and it's finally done with loads of items 'n all, but now this reset will take all my goodies away. Could I at least keep whatever is in my inventory so I can pack out?

What's the point of updating if you're not going to reset the map. I say reset everything...except skyblock since there's no way to get the new blocks anyway there.