Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest Houndslayer_

Suggestions for Commands and a few little things

5 posts in this topic

Guest Houndslayer_

Hey bax, and congrats on the rank. Anyways with you now owning the server and all i think we could do with a few changes that sorta A) Make sense, and B) Better the server IMO. The first of my suggestions is that Farmer+ should have /feed, or atleast Blacksmith. I think this should be a command we have because with blacksmith+ we can spawn it in but with having /feed it would help decrease the amount of time we spend clearing the inv. and would allow us to work on things that we are doing EI: Me working on my town.

Another thing i think the server should add is a warp list or signs stating the warps in the survival spawn. I think this should be a thing because it would help people know what is going on with others in survival when it comes to stuff like shops and towns. With towns it would help increase the Pop. and would make our time put to a good use instead of us feeling like we just wasted hours of our life for nothing.

Overall these are the 2 things that i think will help the server (Mainly the 2nd one). Thanks for taking the time to read the post and i hope you take these few things into consideration.

-Hound

Hey bax, and congrats on the rank. Anyways with you now owning the server and all i think we could do with a few changes that sorta A) Make sense, and B) Better the server IMO. The first of my suggestions is that Farmer+ should have /feed, or atleast Blacksmith. I think this should be a command we have because with blacksmith+ we can spawn it in but with having /feed it would help decrease the amount of time we spend clearing the inv. and would allow us to work on things that we are doing EI: Me working on my town.

Another thing i think the server should add is a warp list or signs stating the warps in the survival spawn. I think this should be a thing because it would help people know what is going on with others in survival when it comes to stuff like shops and towns. With towns it would help increase the Pop. and would make our time put to a good use instead of us feeling like we just wasted hours of our life for nothing.

Overall these are the 2 things that i think will help the server (Mainly the 2nd one). Thanks for taking the time to read the post and i hope you take these few things into consideration.

-Hound

1.) i will think about the /feed

2.) i will be adding a /warp list soon

Guest Houndslayer_

Awesome thanks Base Baxter

The /feed command for farmer plus makes sense, considering that on the previous server, the VIP rank, which is equivalent to farmer, had /feed. They also had other commands such as /craft, 3 /sethomes, /back and such. Granted the farmer rank now have /hat, but since this is now a premium server, where premium accounts can change their skin to their liking, the command /hat kind of defeats the purpose. So adding more permissions to the said ranks would be reasonable.

Just thought I'd put my opinion in this matter.

Guest KooladeCaprisun

Noble rank and higher now have the /feed command

Soldier rank and higher now have the /back command