Become a premium member to remove ads
Guest Spencer

South Park: The Stick of Truth

9 posts in this topic

Guest Spencer

So has anyone played this game? I found it absolutely hilarious.  It's rather fun for the style of gameplay, probably due to the fact that it's a South Park game after all. I'd recommend all of you to give it a try, whether you decide to buy it or not.

So has anyone played this game? I found it absolutely hilarious.  It's rather fun for the style of gameplay, probably due to the fact that it's a South Park game after all. I'd recommend all of you to give it a try, whether you decide to buy it or not.

Looks cool i will look up more videos of the game and i will see if i like it enough to buy it :P

Guest Spencer

Looks cool i will look up more videos of the game and i will see if i like it enough to buy it :P

You can beat it very quick, so maybe you can sought out other ways to retrieve the game.

Guest The Tastiest Tickles

MRtangerine gave it 2 playthroughs i think

on my second play through, first time as a fighter second time as a mage. Great game, lots of laughs and south park humor but it only has about 10 hours of game play. So if your a cheep bastard or a jew you may want to wait to find a way to get it for free. But right now id recommend getting it and enjoying it while its hot.   

Guest LaughedSnail

You guys should watch the lets play on Whiteboy7thst's channel. He just finished the game yesterday. Its hilarious